Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

:hihi: - not sure where I fit in.:confused: All for chaining to railings and all that, but do I get half a tag? I mean, I was born here but my mother wasn't. Must keep an eye on the royals too, descendants of pesky foreigners.

Ahhh conundrums, conundrums, conundrums..maybe we should just tag everyone and have a dusk til dawn curfew...it's the only way to be sure.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 16:51 ----------

Tattoo a no on their heads .

But that wouldn't distinguish them from BNP & EDL members.

Quote me on the parts you disagree with.

ID cards where a possibility a few years ago, we need to know who is in the country and what they are doing.

Having ID cards is one thing. Having it an immediate arrestable offence to not have it on you at all times is a completely different thing. Especially if you know exactly where your ID card is and you can take the Police to it.

Plus, virtually all non-UK nationals immigrating to the UK already have to get an identity card already.

And, I would like to know how having an identity card allows the authorities to know what the holder of that card is doing. Facebook / Twitter would have more information....

The wrist bands/tracking are strong, but immigrants have proved time after time they cannot be trusted on returning home on agreed dates.

Compared to the number of visitors to the UK, how many overstay?

We need to be stronger when it comes to known terrorist suspects.

Arresting and detaining people with no evidence that they have actually planned to do something is something done by only the most oppressive of regiemes. If anyone suspected of terrorism is subject to arrest and deportation, what is there to stop your neighbours annoyed at you doing DIY to ring the police and say they think you're making a bomb. Under your rules you and your family would immediately be arrested until you'd been assessed.

I do not mind people coming to the uk, but they need to bring something.

Bring something like what? All you talk about is removing things from people who come to the UK for legitimate or beneficial (to us) reasons.

I feel a higher tax rate wouldn't put people off who want to come here and WORK, it would also put something back into the system.

Again, would you be willing to emigrate somewhere where you will be taxed more and restricted from gaining any advantages / insurances that locals have? Even if you went there because you were asked to by that country?

I feel you are trying to mark everyone who decides to visit the UK as a criminal until they leave again, and that makes me sad that I live in the same country as you. I personally am proud that the majority of Brits are known as warm, friendly and welcoming people who acknowledge the vast vast majority of foreigners are the same.

Instead of pointless mocking and childish statements, why don't some of you put your ideas forward.

Or would you rather wait until more innocent people die at the hands of islamic nutters

The police need more target practice. The perpetrators were only wounded

In a way this is a good thing as now the police can get information off these two scumbags and find out if they were lone wolves or part of some extremist cell.

The police need more target practice. The perpetrators were only wounded

And that is a bad thing?

Unlike your great country, we like to find out the reasons why people commit atrocities, and if they have any mates who also need apprehending. The swift "justice" of shooting them on the spot is exactly what these two idiots wanted (just like Anders Brevich) because it makes them martyrs and stops anyone finding out where they got their stupid ideas from.

Archived