Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Instead of pointless mocking and childish statements, why don't some of you put your ideas forward.

Please point out where I was mocking your or making childish statements? This was not my intention. You asked me what I thought of your plans and I responded.

Or would you rather wait until more innocent people die at the hands of islamic nutters

I am confident that a lot more people will die in this country by the hands of non-islamic nutters before the next islamic nutter kills someone.

Instead of pointless mocking and childish statements, why don't some of you put your ideas forward.

Or would you rather wait until more innocent people die at the hands of islamic nutters

I think most posts of that nature get removed. We aren't supposed to question such things on here. You are only supposed to say what nice folks ALL muslims are.

The police need more target practice. The perpetrators were only wounded

That may have been the intention - at least one eyewitness says they were shot in the legs.

I'm glad they're still alive as are many people I've spoken to today.

That way they'll end up before a jury and go down for a very long time.

Archived