Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

I wish people would stop using historic Christian actions to somehow compare to what happened yesterday.
Why?

id also like to add, when he is sent to prison he will still be able to practice Islam as it would breach his human rights if he was not allowed, he will also get access halal meat and 1 hours exercise each day.

3 square meals a day, a bed for the night, no bills or stress of a working life, its enough to put anybody off.

That's fine by me, provided he stays in prison for life and misses out on the wonderful life of freedom and the opportunities that offers that the rest of us take for granted.

I wish people would stop using historic Christian actions to somehow compare to what happened yesterday.

id also like to add, when he is sent to prison he will still be able to practice Islam as it would breach his human rights if he was not allowed, he will also get access halal meat and 1 hours exercise each day.

3 square meals a day, a bed for the night, no bills or stress of a working life, its enough to put anybody off.

That's not entirely accurate. Far right Christian groups burn down abortian clinics and attack doctors in America now. It's not over here yet....

Quite right too.

Thats right over the last two millennia,I dont hear of people chopping others up on our streets these days shouting ..for the Love of Jesus Christ and his holy father...do you ?

But you do hear of nationalist atrocities done in the name of white supremacy.

What Im heartily sick of is seeing diatribe like this.

At least one of the suspects was born here, to a Christian family.

There's no indication this country needed to feed or 'tolerate' them.

And where do you think he got his ideas from? A book? The TV? Or from one of the hate preachers who have been ''WELCOMED AND TOLERATED HERE.'

Thats right over the last two millennia,I dont hear of people chopping others up on our streets these days shouting ..for the Love of Jesus Christ and his holy father...do you ?

We don't have to look back too far in history though.

Less than 100 years ago, Christians managed to industrialise the extermination of Jews for no reason other than it was a competing religion that they didn't like.

In only 1994 the Rwanda genocide was partly committed and supported by Christian religious leaders killing over 100,000 people.

Then the following year there was the Oklahoma city bombing caused by Roman Catholic Timothy McViegh, and in only 2011 we had Anders Breivik killing people because he didn't like Muslims.

And where do you think he got his ideas from? A book? The TV? Or from one of the hate preachers who have been ''WELCOMED AND TOLERATED HERE.'

I've no idea, as far as this investigation goes I believe he's still receiving hospital treatment so hasn't revealed his influences.

And in a Muslim country, implementing the Shariah Law fully and equally, they would be executed - which is what you and others probably would like to happen.

Oh the irony...

Also, have you paid any attention to the reasons this guy gave for this act- blaming foreign policy- which many have pointed out before is a cause for their retaliation.

You're asking questions as to why this was done- the reasons etc- it is all in the video.

Archived