Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Is is sad when anyone dies, mothers loose a child, families are distraught, and misery is the only outcome. We in the UK with the USA dispense misery like it was a life saving elixir, and wonder why grief stricken people who feel there is nothing left to do but sacrifice themselves in the name of justice, allow vilification of cultures. Two worngs do not make a right, but are we right in our foreign policies?

I hear what you say erebus, but I doubt two south London boys were overly taxed by British foreign policy or the plight of total strangers.

Im afraid the answer is more likely to lie in their flawed personalities, a desire for fame and an anti-establishment ideology they attached themselves to.

Mr Fisk - I have never mentioned the death penalty, and I don't support it. The guys who did it want locking in a shipping container with a loaf of bread and a ltr of water a day shoving through the door, but we can't do that, it would breach his human rights.

Dosxuk - you can't compare historic events and line them up with things that happen today, times change, life changes, unreliable historic information. We live in this day and age not 300 years ago.

Why?

The reason it comes up everytime these types of incident occurs is because there is always the usual suspects banging on about how Islam is evil, Islam is a cult, Islam "is the religion of peace - ha!", kick out all the Muslims and so on.

But whenever something happens by someone who is Christian, there is never any of the same backlash about their religion. And certainly no backlash against other random people who happen to support the same religion, contrary to what we have already been seeing today with innocent Muslims.

Christianity has very bloodied hands. Islam does to. This doesn't make either religion right, but if we're going to go on a Muslim witchhunt then we should do the same to all religions, because if you can be guilty be association by supporting the same religion as someone who did wrong, then a large proportion of the country are in the same boat.

How very convenient for you to be an atheist and be detached from any association with terrorism with that opinion.

Most Christians and Muslims are people of peace, they don't condone violence and murder as well you know..

Dosxuk - you can't compare historic events and line them up with things that happen today, times change, life changes, unreliable historic information. We live in this day and age not 300 years ago.

What about things that happened 10 years ago?

Yes i'm glad they are alive. Life in solitary confinement , no religion and no visitors . It's the only way to control extremeists without the death penalty.

The same people that are claiming these terrorists aren’t really Muslims because Islam is the religion of piece and not terror, will be complaining if they are prevented from practicing their religion.

Many Muslims claimed Osama bin Laden was really a Muslim but then they complained when he wasn't given an Islamic burial.

The same people that are claiming these terrorists aren’t really Muslims because Islam is the religion of piece and not terror, will be complaining if they are prevented from practicing their religion.
How do you know it will be the 'same' people?

Many Muslims claimed Osama bin Laden was really a Muslim but then they complained when he wasn't given an Islamic burial.

That's hardly surprising if they claimed he was a Muslim.

Enlighten me.

Please do tell me the last time Christians hijacked 4 commercial planes and slammed them into ground targets.

Please tell me when Jews set bombs of on passenger trains.

And now tell me the last time a Muslim tried to behead a soldier in the streets of a major western city.

Stop talking absolute rubbish

We're not just talking about 300 years ago.

18 months ago for instance... Anders Breivik, he was a Christian who hated Islam. He was a member of the Church of Norway. Did the rest of the world start calling other members of the Church of Norway terrorists in waiting?

How do you know it will be the 'same' people?
I have already been proven right on that point.

That's hardly surprising if they claimed he was a Muslim.

Sorry I missed the n't out of wasn't

Archived