Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

because theyll probably try to wriggle out a murder charge saying i found him and tried to help? lol

The rule of law is inocent until proven guilty

Wont be hard for these two

Will you rather we abonden this rule of the land ?

Will someone answer the question I have raised several times.

What happens if we stand together, sit tight and act normal.

Do people think this will just go away if its ignored and swept under the carpet?

Or will it continue to happen like it has, and get worse

I think it would be very much the same as the last 8 years since the 7/7 bombings: the police and intelligence services keeping an eye on people and picking up the vast majority of real threats, but the odd one getting through.

You're conflating standing together, sitting tight and acting normal with ignoring it, by the way. They are not the same thing. If you want to be safer (not that you are particularly unsafe anyway) you could try persuading politicians to spend a fraction of the money that they waste on pointless wars on monitoring terrorists instead. They won't listen to you though because their interests and motives are not yours and they are not bothered about what you want.

Wow! 23,000 - 35,000!

That's almost as many people as students come to Sheffield Universities each year. Actually, no it's closer to half that number.

Bear in mind that there is currently over 500,000 people immigrating to the UK each year at present. The addition of 35,000 (in total, not per year) to that figure is nothing. If those are the actual figures I would be surprised if anyone actually notices the increase.

OT - but I like the telegraph link - headline of "350,000 looking for work in the UK", but then after the break in the page - "According to the survey, however, far fewer Romanians and Bulgarians would actually end up coming to the UK." - and ending on "Earlier this year Migration Watch, a thinktank which has a good record of forecasting migration, published figures suggesting that 50,000 a year Romanians and Bulgarians will come here, although others suggest this estimate is too high.". So not 350,000, more like less than 50,000.

The rule of law is inocent until proven guilty

Wont be hard for these two

Will you rather we abonden this rule of the land ?

I didn't suggest we don't put them on trial. But we know as fact they did it, why not just say it?

If they declare war on us then sure. They haven't so best just to interr the Islamist enemy or it would look a bit random.

So because you personally are not one of their targets then they are ok? Nice bit of self-interest there. There are people in the UK now who want to kill any Muslim, regardless of whether they are an Islamist or not. But since you're not a Muslim and are not part of the 'us' that is threatened, that's ok?

So we pull out of afghan, Iraq & stop poking our nose into Libya, Syria ect and all this will stop?

D you not think that will give these people even more reason to commit these acts in future when they don't believe in something.

We should not be held to ransom in our own country by people blowing up and decapitating civilians because something is happening they do not like.

I don't agree with the wars by the way.

Ron can we agree on that the worse possible thing you can do is to wage war ?.

That is the main point .

From that stems all problems ,

Blaming relgion is silly , as people get lots of postive things from relgion ,

Yes there are people who use relgion to justify acts of barbarims or have been indoctinrated by some saudi school

But in this case and many many others forign policy are to blame

Thats a easy to see ,

Its like saying brit rule over n-ireland has nothing to do with IRA BOMBINGS

Dosxuk - there are other options other than fight them or ignore them.

We need the Muslim community and the government to realise that there is the potential, a real threat of civil unrest if these situations keep on happening, people are fed up of the government ignoring the small people about mass immigration and forced multiculturalism.

Like said, iv seen very little from the Muslim community in the terms of help when these incidents happen, they just offer there sympathies and distance themselves as soon as they can.

I didn't suggest we don't put them on trial. But we know as fact they did it, why not just say it?

My post was not too u ,

But we must not abonden rule of law

Or allow the polis to make up new laws which can mean that our liberties and freedoms are eroded away .

So we pull out of afghan, Iraq & stop poking our nose into Libya, Syria ect and all this will stop?

D you not think that will give these people even more reason to commit these acts in future when they don't believe in something.

We should not be held to ransom in our own country by people blowing up and decapitating civilians because something is happening they do not like.

I don't agree with the wars by the way.

First off, we took part in a few air strikes and were asked, no pleaded to do so by Muslims (who actually turned out to be Muslim brotherhood - who knew!?!). We were done in a few weeks. I believe said muslims were quite grateful. We aren't doing anything in Syria apart from selling them flack jackets, meds and (I think!!) a few personnel carriers. Again at the request of Muslims. If they really don't like what's going on in Syria, take it up with Putin. But if they don't want our help, fine let them kill each other.

We are pulling out of Afghanistan and whilst that can't come quick enough, it started as a litigamate attack. But they clearly can't play nicely with each other either so leave them to it.

Iraq was a big mistake. No reason to go there at all. But at least we are out.

But basically if the middle east don't want us there, fine. Sick of seeing young men coming back in boxes or missing limbs.

Dosxuk - there are other options other than fight them or ignore them.

We need the Muslim community and the government to realise that there is the potential, a real threat of civil unrest if these situations keep on happening, people are fed up of the government ignoring the small people about mass immigration and forced multiculturalism.

Like said, iv seen very little from the Muslim community in the terms of help when these incidents happen, they just offer there sympathies and distance themselves as soon as they can.

Forign waged wars are the major radiclizing part ,

Thats obvious for a blind man to see,

Drone bombing kids

Invasion occupation , bloody hell THEY cant even be bothered to look after the returning service personal

Archived