Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

My post was not too u ,

But we must not abonden rule of law

Or allow the polis to make up new laws which can mean that our liberties and freedoms are eroded away .

Your posts are becoming more unreadable by the minute. Can you please take a little longer when writing them? :)

So we pull out of afghan, Iraq & stop poking our nose into Libya, Syria ect and all this will stop?

D you not think that will give these people even more reason to commit these acts in future when they don't believe in something.

We should not be held to ransom in our own country by people blowing up and decapitating civilians because something is happening they do not like.

I don't agree with the wars by the way.

At this point, it doesn't matter what you do or don't do. The disturbed individuals and groups who commit these heinous acts will find justification for their behavior no matter what.

Even if the UK and US pulled out of the middle east completely tomorrow, this sort of thing will never end. Ever.

Just read the report, what the hell is going on in this country?

Its called giving Islamic nut jobs the right to settle in the UK and commit murder in the name of their religion/cult. The security services apparently have known about these two for years so they are just as guilty as the two islamic nutters for letting it get out of control.

He was a serving British squaddie with a young family. It makes my blood boil...

Whilst ever there is terrorism committed by Islamics I will never recognise Islam as a religion, it is nothing more than a murderous fanatical cult.

I work indirectly with some Islamics and the general air around them today has been extremely tender to say the least and I am surprised something didn't kick off.

Help for heroes website today crashed due the amount of donations made by the general public, just to let them know terrorism won't win and you lot keep doing this they'll be a civil war in this country............

At this point, it doesn't matter what you do or don't do. The disturbed individuals and groups who commit these heinous acts will find justification for their behavior no matter what.

Even if the UK and US pulled out of the middle east completely tomorrow, this sort of thing will never end. Ever.

It must do surely? It started relatively recently, and if it's the west hanging about in the mid east that winds up these idiots, us coming home and leaving them to it should stop it.

There isn't a country with an Islamic majority which hasn't descended into a cesspit of tyranny, corruption and violation of human rights.
(use icon to go back to post and read, some core bits preserved below for context/sense)

Morocco <...>

Tunisia <...>

(use icon to go back to post and read, some core bits preserved below for context/sense)

Well yes. A great example unless <...>

http://jonathanturley.org/2013/04/26/morocco-high-council-issues-fatwa-to-kill-those-who-renounce-islam/

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/moroccowestern-sahara-investigate-alleged-torture-six-detained-sahrawis-2013-05-16

Morocco/Western Sahara: Investigate alleged torture of six detained Sahrawis

Do you want to raise me a stoning a forced marriage or a beheading?

Oh sorry. I nearly forgot you mentioned Tunisia.

http://www.tunisia-live.net/2013/05/17/extremist-violence-a-growing-concern-in-tunisia/

Yup, they really sound like "cesspits of tyranny, corruption and violation of human rights".

Now, I've shown my hand, Anna.

Time for you to show yours, let's have your example(s) of these lands of honey and suckle that are shining beacons of democracy, integrity and tolerance :)

Ahhh conundrums, conundrums, conundrums..maybe we should just tag everyone and have a dusk til dawn curfew...it's the only way to be sure.

---------- Post added 23-05-2013 at 16:51 ----------

But that wouldn't distinguish them from BNP & EDL members.

It will as the tattoo can be like a registration plate on a car so we would know the year of make etc.

Forign waged wars are the major radiclizing part ,

Thats obvious for a blind man to see,

If this was the case, why did we have radicalised Muslims attacking the US in 1993? There has been no link found between the first gulf war and that attack (it was in planning before that war), and before then the west had been rather too supportive of the Islamic regimes in the area.

Wars , bombings occupation is the number ONE reason they do this ,

Wars, bombings and occupation is the number one killer of british service men ,

Whilst ever there is terrorism committed by Islamics I will never recognise Islam as a religion, it is nothing more than a murderous fanatical cult.

But it's a peaceful religion...:rolleyes: I hate this quote, I have NEVER ever been shown anything to back up their words.

Archived