Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Sam - blaming religion is silly, but this is what hits you first when you look at yesterday's incident. The information is streaming down through Islam, we need to look at Islam and see how it's policed and if needs be, try and monitor what is going on.

I don't agree with certain wars, but that's which way the government has chose.

Dosxuk - we will just have to wait and see, though I doubt the true numbers will ever be made public, my point was we can all copy and paste links from google.

If this was the case, why did we have radicalised Muslims attacking the US in 1993? There has been no link found between the first gulf war and that attack (it was in planning before that war), and before then the west had been rather too supportive of the Islamic regimes in the area.

What happened in 1993 ?

The "west" has been supporting dictator regimes long long before 1993,

Clear cut case - wars , bombings , occupation number one reason for terrosim

What is worse than waging war ? Like we have done so so many times and continue to do so ?

Sam - blaming religion is silly, but this is what hits you first when you look at yesterday's incident. The information is streaming down through Islam, we need to look at Islam and see how it's policed and if needs be, try and monitor what is going on.

I don't agree with certain wars, but that's which way the government has chose.

Dosxuk - we will just have to wait and see, though I doubt the true numbers will ever be made public, my point was we can all copy and paste links from google.

Did u watch the guys full road side interview ?

He feels like a war on Islam has been waged ,

And looking around the world it looks like that .

Wars are the worse thing you can do ?

The rule of law is inocent until proven guilty

Wont be hard for these two

Will you rather we abonden this rule of the land ?

Simple shoot first - endex!

Every other country does, its only in the UK where we may abuse someones human rights if we do despite the fact they've just murdered someone in cold blood - its an utter disgrace this country. I have to say I'm ashamed. All these human rights lawyers and politicians lets put them on the front line maybe then they'll wake up to reality but then again you can't educate Pork can you?!

If this was the case, why did we have radicalised Muslims attacking the US in 1993? There has been no link found between the first gulf war and that attack (it was in planning before that war),
Iran-sponsored, was it not? And Iran/US goes back to well before 1993.

and before then the west had been rather too supportive of the Islamic regimes in the area.
Except Iran. Well, at least in overt terms (their oil and $ were as good as anyone's to Gvt-aided arms manufacturers...who were just as happy selling gear across the border to Saddam :twisted:). See e.g. here.

Thought I heard him say our soldiers are killing people in their land,I thought they were British,Utter cowards who had to run the soldier down before attacking his body on the floor,I'd get them fit again and shove them in the barracks with the soldiers regiment.

What happened in 1993 ?

Never heard of Ramzi Yousef?

The "west" has been supporting dictator regimes long long before 1993,

Clear cut case - wars , bombings , occupation number one reason for terrosim

What is worse than waging war ? Like we have done so so many times and continue to do so ?

Before 9/11 we weren't occupying any of the countries now involved, and we weren't directly at war with them. We did like to give them weapons and training though so they could sort out their internal affairs to an end which pleased us (and them).

I would like to see you pin David Copeland's actions on foreign policy, wars or occupation.

:|

Anyone who preaches hate against the UK should be immediately deported. To where i don't care. If there's nowhere to send them then lock them up indefinitely or until they renounce their hate.

Here again

Have the terrorists won ? Give up freedom of speeach ?

Like China or N-Korea will you like it ?

How about rule of law ? Shall we forget about that also ?

No trial no jury ? Shall we call judge dread ?

:|

Here again

Have the terrorists won ? Give up freedom of speeach ?

Like China or N-Korea will you like it ?

How about rule of law ? Shall we forget about that also ?

No trial no jury ? Shall we call judge dread ?

I stand by my statement.

Archived