Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Bosnia was just a tactical error in our "war on Islam".

Not to mention granting planning permission for all those Mosques. We must have been tricked or diverted from our mission in the "war on Islam".

Or you could be talking bullpoo of course.

"War on Islam" or you talking bullpoo? Which one is it I wonder. :huh:

The war on terror breeds terror , thats a fact ,

Bullpoo is bringing places of worship into it ,

Wars , drone bombings occuoations radicalised Michael into doing this terrible act

Current policy in Afghanistan: idenitfy jihadi, kill it.

It's a damn expensive and time consuming policy also, and certainly not the road to long.term peace. When we tire of fighting in Afghanistan, the fundamentalists will move back in. Look at Pakistan alone for that fruit.

There's no quick answer for getting rid of this. It's not going to happen. Kill a thousand terrorists and there'll be one more to try and take his cause further.

Wars , drone bombings occuoations radicalised Michael into doing this terrible act

Given when you joined and your first name terms with the perp and justification of the act I'm regarding you as a likely accessory.

There's no quick answer for getting rid of this. It's not going to happen. Kill a thousand terrorists and there'll be one more to try and take his cause further.

Only one? I imagine there'll be quite a few who go "hang on, he might have been on to something there before they shot him for nothing more than speaking his mind" and then sign up to further the cause.

You, along with all those EDL fans, trying to use this horrible act to fuel an "us v them" agenda is pretty sickening tbh.

:(

It's beyond words -stupid. 'Despicable' does not begin to cover it, on so many levels.

Asses have big ears, but this one has been crossed with a hare: here is the latest :rant:

I shouldn't be surprised really. After returning from a year and a half in Malaya I was threatened with jail by a member of HM Customs in Southampton for trying to get a transistor radio though without paying customs duty

They probably don't need them in places like that. They'd need to carry them in the culturally enriched places.

Ah, are you one of those handful of people who always post "I feel so culturally enriched" on The Star website whenever someone brown commits a crime but stays silent when it's whitey?

Archived