Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

What are you talking about?I am referring to the boston bombers where you claimed the FBI had fitted them up.I take it you are not going to tell us your religion but i have got a good idea.I will not exchange words with you again.You sound like an extremist yourself,very worrying.I do not do extremist politics and religion.At what point did i say islam was waging war on us or any of the above sentences?.Bizarre.

You jumped straight into my conversation with the extremists who said we need blood to flow on our streets

You jumped into my conversation with it hence I was under the impression you wished to continue what I was talking about with him .

We are no longer allowed to talk about the Boston bombers

We were also told not to look at any more pictures of the event , diff subject really .

Using words like extremists or conspiracy when some one raises questions which appose the corporate mainstream version is a little old now .

I could very well be wrong to be honest, it was some yeas ago now, but my point still stands, if two people are openly admitting they set upon this poor fella with knifes etc, bragging about it in the street to passers by, why not shoot to kill. Keeping them at bay for the minimum amount of years this poor justice system will sentence them to, wont make a blind bit of difference. Rehabilitation went out the window many moons ago for these two.

Theres no way that these cretins will taste freedom again.

You always aim for the largest target. This isn't Hollywood. You fire at the largest available target, which is centre mass, you're less likely to miss and and a round to the chest will stop just about everyone. Aim for the head and miss you may just get whacked yourself.

Also it's significantly easier to question and gather intelligence from someone who is still alive than it is from a cadaver.

These 2 numbskulls store no intelligence quite clearly . Anybody intelligent would butcher a fellow human being for no reason .

---------- Post added 22-05-2013 at 20:43 ----------

Theres no way that these cretins will taste freedom again.

Is that even possible ? Does Britain hold say a life meaning life sentence ?

Its all well John Reid condemning this incident on the news but it was the government that he was a part of that invaded Iraq and then allowed a potential army of Jihadists to amass in Britain. :loopy:

Let's not forget this killers looks like Somalian

And at the moment the UK has got soldiers deployed in Somalia .

I've even seen uk forces along side child soldiers in Somalia , child soldiers are being used by the installed government ,

Is that even possible ? Does Britain hold say a life meaning life sentence ?

Yes, it's called a 'whole life tariff' and there are a number of prisoners who've been subject to one, in fact it was seriously considered last week by the trial judge in the Tia Sharp murder.

I can garanatee the media and Gov will make a massive story out of this , at the same time when thousands of British soldiers have come back in body bags due to Blairs wars them the media has given them the minimum amount of coverage ,

Yes, it's called a 'whole life tariff' and there are a number of prisoners who've been subject to one, in fact it was seriously considered last week by the trial judge in the Tia Sharp murder.

Seriously considered but again not given . Another joke of the sentencing in this country .

I can garanatee the media and Gov will make a massive story out of this , at the same time when thousands of British soldiers have come back in body bags due to Blairs wars them the media has given them the minimum amount of coverage ,

1000's

No where close.

Archived