My ex not letting me have the passports

is your name on the kids birth certificates? if not apply to get a parental responsibilty order for them .(this could take sometime). meanwhile bite your tongue and try and be reasonable with her (this could go against the grain)with you but be patient. why people use kids as weapons is beyond me :loopy: good luck

Yes, my name is on the birth certificates.

As for biting my tongue, I have been doing so for nearly 3 years. I have always been reasonable and always done what she has asked. I have never ever sent her an abusive text nor been verbally abusive towards her. I have always kept my dignity.

She even changed the boys school without even telling me.

Yes, my name is on the birth certificates.

As for biting my tongue, I have been doing so for nearly 3 years. I have always been reasonable and always done what she has asked. I have never ever sent her an abusive text nor been verbally abusive towards her. I have always kept my dignity.

She even changed the boys school without even telling me.

you may allready have parental responsiblity then. i know how you feel mate ive had this still going on now over 10 years.:roll:

Does your ex want to take your boys away later in the year if so you can send a letter to the passport control to stop them taking them,hope this makes sense

My ex and her partner will not be taking the boys on holiday this year because they 'cannot afford it'.

BUT, while I was driving to a fishing lake with my youngest son for the first time with him, he said to me :

' Dad, that's were Mum and (name) shop'

'Where?" I replied

'Bargain Booze'

'Oh....right'

So next year when they want to go abroad and can't take them it will make you feel alot better, but it won't help you for this year, unless she is spending all her money on booze which could mean she isn't capable to look after the boy

Oh, come on. I do a lot of shopping in Bargain Booze because it's my nearest corner shop! Sells milk and bread and loo roll as well as booze and fags...

Its not their nearest shop. Their nearest shop is about 100 yards away.

Both of my boys have made remarks on their Mum and (name) on their drinking. About 18 months ago my youngest son told me he got a bruise on his thigh from tripping up from a can of beer - on Mums bedroom floor!.

If you've got concerns about her parenting you need to see a solicitor or get in touch with social services, then.

Yes, sounds like this is much deeper than just the holiday. Go to your local CAB and ask them for advice, they may be able to help you out with the passport situation. And keep proof of all the abuse you get, you never know when you might need it. Good luck

Archived