Three nights of race riots in Sweden.

As would you.

Have you asked the Swedes if a bunch of foreign degenerates rioting floats their boat?

No. Have you?

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 23:50 ----------

Is the point of asylum to owe them a standard of life that the general populous enjoy? I thought it was to give them refuge from persecution?

How is living on a crime-ridden estate with no job, police brutality and rubbish services a refuge from persecution?

I got baited in man! :hihi:

Pretty soon I'll end up getting bored, and just become indifferent to the causes of our problems. Maybe it will be good for society to collapse and for murders to be carried out on our streets by the disenfranchised and downtrodden.

Preventable like, but when nobody cares for their fellow man, perhaps it might make more sense to invest in a business to pick up the predictable pieces and profit from it, instead of try and argue to prevent violence resulting from inequality.

Then I could buy a house, be alright Jack and start attending meetings to protest against housing, job security and decent living conditions for others, maybe even vote Tory.

Tha't back on track now chemist !good un.

How is living on a crime-ridden estate with no job, police brutality and rubbish services a refuge from persecution?

I think when you're causing it to be crime ridden and hence the police take an interest in you whining about it is utterly repulsive. These people are claiming asylum. They then commit crime and whine they are "discriminated against".

Commit a crime in the west..deported backed to your hellhole. No appeal, no "human rights" Those lucky enough to have a chance of life in the West need to appreciate it, scum who abuse it need to be kicked straight out of the door back to their 3rd world holes.

Your right it's not, must be far worse than wherever they came from. Send them back so they don't have to suffer the free housing and social handouts.

If they are poor, unemployed, have rubbish schools etc... and are clearly having an inferior standard of living to their hosts then may may not feel like they are being welcomed.

But western countries do not receive an equal spread of immigrants in terms of education, skills, experience and wealth. They tend to be at the low end of the spectrum i.e. poor, uneducated and without appropriate skills and experience that will help them to thrive in their new country. On top of that you can through in language and cultural barriers that put then at a further disadvantage.

Is it not a little unrealistic to expect immigrants to be equally prosperous as the indigent population? At least not for many, many generations and only then if they integrate into society.

Attacking the society that has welcomed them in, and at least given them an opportunity, is stupid... which is perhaps the real problem.

If they are poor, unemployed, have rubbish schools etc... and are clearly having an inferior standard of living to their hosts then may may not feel like they are being welcomed.

Its got to be better than where they came from, talk about ungrateful.

I'll tell you what, I'll bet these riots didn't just happen organically, I'll bet all these immigrants and asylum seekers were rabble-roused into it by Sweden's far left wing.

Maybe they aren't welcome anymore?

They certainly aren't after rioting and behaving like savages after decent people gave them sanctuary and they were rewarded with riots by these scum.

Still promoting hatred I see Andy. I suppose we should be grateful that at least this time you're not advocating 'slicing and dicing', Woolwich style.

What would you call these people that are rioting, Halibut? I think scum is an accurate description.

I'd call them people.

You and your ilk are far too ready to call people you've never met (and don't understand) 'scum'.

Its got to be better than where they came from, talk about ungrateful.

I'll tell you what, I'll bet these riots didn't just happen organically, I'll bet all these immigrants and asylum seekers were rabble-roused into it by Sweden's far left wing.

There's no conspiracy but simply a failure of Sweden to be inclusive and provide opportunities for the people it invites in. People wouldn't be rioting otherwise. Fundamentally it boils down to economic inclusiveness - there is no greater force for bringing people together.

Archived