Jane wilson woodthorp/manor youth worker

Who does? What ppl do onthere is fight for what they have and wont let ppl walk all over them and when they have too they show great community spirit by sticking together as for threats not true.and unless u can come with some constructive criticism keep your opinion to yourself as they are far from the truth.you must work for futures

And your attitude and rudeness sums up exactly part of the problem. As said before, I am not the Council's biggest fan, I certainly do not work for them. I do however understand that any threat of violence or intimidation would be reported and documented back at the Council office.

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 19:59 ----------

she reduced crime child pregnancys

Why can't the parents do that?

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 20:00 ----------

We dont want them on our estate they have proved what they are.get jane donna and wendy back the best team ever

Set up your own group, get money of all the residents, and pay them what you want.

Some kids are unfortunate and dont have parental backing.some come from single parent backgrounds me myself my dad was an alcoholic who use to beat my mum up as far back as I can remember.we all dont come from dore and totley and sre notvthat fortunate.as for the club funding would be applied for

Some kids are unfortunate and dont have parental backing.some come from single parent backgrounds me myself my dad was an alcoholic who use to beat my mum up as far back as I can remember.we all dont come from dore and totley and sre notvthat fortunate.as for the club funding would be applied for

Then apply for funding and employ who you want. Most funding organisations want to see group become self funding, so you need to think about how to generate money.

Good luck with it.

Archived