Ponds Forge/Hillsborough Gym Question

Hi guys,

I recently joined Fitness Unlimited and have tried out both the Ponds Forge and Hillsborough Gyms, but I've found that the Weights Section is always crowded in both gyms whenever I go. As a newbie I'd prefer to go during quiet times. Does anyone else go and know the least busiest times to use the weights section?

Thanks.:)

Are you able to go during the day in the week? You can usually get on all of the weights at Hillsborough then.

Yeah, I usually go to Ponds Forge early afternoon. So Hillsborough is pretty quiet weight-wise during the day? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

HI

Theft is rife at both sites with thefts occuring daily and SIV doing nothingbaout it other than giving thieves easier access.

If you do go dont take anything of value they break the lockers open with screwdrivers so the lockers are not secure. Even the ones near the gym have been robbed where there is CCTV .

Archived