Police seizing bedding from homeless people

Prove it. By doing more than posting broken links

You are the prosecution in this case its up to you to prove it. Or does your leftie stance only recognise foreign forms of justice?

Innocent till proven guilty, the basis of English justice, In this case no evidence at all, Yet you and your fellow travellers cant wait to attack the cops. You should be ashamed of yourself.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 02:31 ----------

New username, same old rhetoric xenia.

Hi Stan hows your mother?

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 02:39 ----------

Leaving aside the sweeping and fatuous statement about the 'right' giving everyone the opportunity. Are you saying that everyone who ends up homeless like the people mentioned in the OP are so because of their choice?

---------- Post added 26-05-2013 at 22:50 ----------

Or is it RobCalder, I forget....

I believe that some people are homeless through no fault of their own, thta they are victims of circumstance. They should be helped and housed. The pepole the OP mentions are not the same. they are the authors of their situation , they revel in their ineptness and rely on the rest of us to keep them.

Well said Mr Smith, I love to hear the outrage expressed by the liberal wooly do gooders

Does this simply mean anyone who objects to the police stealing personal property?

when the authorities take appropriate action against the great unwashed.

The great unwashed refers to the non political classes, that would include you.

And since when would 'appropriate' include stealing the belongings of anyone, homeless or otherwise?

Let all those who object to the Met doing their job

Which part of their job was it that you think includes theft?

take in the dirty and dispossessed, surely you could erect a few bunks in your spare room, or allow a few tents in the back garden?

Because if you aren't prepared to house someone who probably doesn't want housing, then you can't possibly object to the police behaving inappropriately?

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 18:31 ----------

The police take peoples belongings for all sorts of reasons, sometimes it’s a car, other times it might be a knife or crowbar.

But they need legal grounds to do it.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 18:33 ----------

It's been posted twice - both a working link and a cutnpaste from the article. Or are you too myopic from all the frothing to have noticed?

Is that proof?

The police take peoples belongings for all sorts of reasons, sometimes it’s a car, other times it might be a knife or crowbar.

Taking a knife or a crowbar of someone is a bit different to taking food and a sleeping bag of them :loopy:

Taking a knife or a crowbar of someone is a bit different to taking food and a sleeping bag of them :loopy:

That would depend on the sleeping bag and food, if they are considered a public health risk then it would be justified, but as its been pointed out many time, they didn't take anything off anyone.

You are the prosecution in this case its up to you to prove it. Or does your leftie stance only recognise foreign forms of justice?

Innocent till proven guilty, the basis of English justice, In this case no evidence at all, Yet you and your fellow travellers cant wait to attack the cops. You should be ashamed of yourself.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 02:31 ----------

Hi Stan hows your mother?

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 02:39 ----------

I believe that some people are homeless through no fault of their own, thta they are victims of circumstance. They should be helped and housed. The pepole the OP mentions are not the same. they are the authors of their situation , they revel in their ineptness and rely on the rest of us to keep them.

I've checked the article in the OP and nowhere could I find anything that suggests that they are the authors of their situation.

Does this simply mean anyone who objects to the police stealing personal property?

The great unwashed refers to the non political classes, that would include you.

And since when would 'appropriate' include stealing the belongings of anyone, homeless or otherwise?

Which part of their job was it that you think includes theft?

Because if you aren't prepared to house someone who probably doesn't want housing, then you can't possibly object to the police behaving inappropriately?

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 18:31 ----------

But they need legal grounds to do it.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 18:33 ----------

Is that proof?

They did not steal anything, look at the facts before you go on a rant.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 12:22 ----------

I think the government should take any other step from thinking that why people are there homeless and provide them an opportunity to make their own home.

The government haven't any money to waste on this type of project. it is my belief that these people should work, and by their own efforts establish themselves as worthwhile members of our great society.

The government haven't any money to waste on this type of project. it is my belief that these people should work, and by their own efforts establish themselves as worthwhile members of our great society.

Why do you think money spent helping homeless people is a waste?

Where's your common humanity?

Archived