French soldier stabbed in neck in Paris terrorist attack

Nobody has suggested that (other than the islamist troll currently posting as samgale)

There are around 4,000 identified islamic extremists in the UK. All we are talking about is detaining them for the duration of the conflict. That's it, job done, the muslim community can breath a sigh of relief, the wider community no longer faces a threat and the enemy are safely under lock and key.

Win, win, win other than for the enemy.

That wont happen. Look at Gitmo if you want to see the problems with carrying out something like that.

Do you really think they were that unaware of what was going on?

Could it be that they told (or were alleged to have told) the government that which the government instructed them to say?

I bow to your (obviously) superior knowledge, Mafya. You might know exactly how reliable UK intelligence is, but I suspect that most of us haven't a clue.

Would you care to enlighten us?

There was a programme on BBC 1 about the flawed intelligence used in the Iraq war, I can't remember the exact name of the programme but it laid bare the outright lies and knowing use of uncollaborated intelligence etc...

Don't tell me you believe saddam had chemical weapons? :hihi:

Link about flawed intelligence here= http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3890961.stm

Nobody has suggested that (other than the islamist troll currently posting as samgale)

There are around 4,000 identified islamic extremists in the UK. All we are talking about is detaining them for the duration of the conflict. That's it, job done, the muslim community can breath a sigh of relief, the wider community no longer faces a threat and the enemy are safely under lock and key.

Concentration camps or detention centers ?

So the current legal system is put on hold ?

Well at least we be more like China and north Korea ,..

As for m I 5 , wasnt it the same agencie which kills and puts the body in suitcases of its own people?

Anyone claiming that the murders/attempted murders are legitimate because the victims are military or police are as bad as the terrorists themselves and need locking up for incitement.

A discussion of the use of the word terrorism and the ridiculous double standards with which it is applied in our culture is not the same thing as justifying these recent heinous acts, don't be a moron.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 18:31 ----------

Or for anyone who values freedom and democracy.

'all' you're taling about is detaining people without trial for an undetermined period of time.

No, no, absolutely not. That is indefensible.

Or for anyone who values freedom and democracy.

'all' you're taling about is detaining people without trial for an undetermined period of time.

No, no, absolutely not. That is indefensible.

In terms of how it practically works of course we won't go down that route. They will be tried for crimes they have committed around incitement/glorification, jailed and the parole board guidance tweaked so release is specifically linked to no longer posing a threat.

Same net result, less whining in the Guardian.

There was a programme on BBC 1 about the flawed intelligence used in the Iraq war, I can't remember the exact name of the programme but it laid bare the outright lies and knowing use of uncollaborated intelligence etc...

Don't tell me you believe saddam had chemical weapons? :hihi:

Link about flawed intelligence here= http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3890961.stm

speaking of flawed intelligence:hihi::hihi:

what do you think he used on the kurds and iranians :roll:

Archived