Ignored when asking women for directions

You may look shifty, i dont know but in general some women are far too up em selves these days.

Having said that if ive ever asked a women directions they always oblige.

Lol. Yes! Must be the gormless tripe in all of those glossy mags, or the woeful TV some of them watch?

Just don't be too surprised when lots of men drive past you and ignore you when you're stood at the side of the road by your broken-down vehicle.

And thats another topic ....if when i ask women for directions they may feel slightly threatened, do i stop and offer to help a woman broken down by the roadside or just drive past :huh:

And thats another topic ....if when i ask women for directions they may feel slightly threatened, do i stop and offer to help a woman broken down by the roadside or just drive past :huh:

Stop and help. Thats a no brainer.

Women like suffragette are not the majority.

Most women dont automatically think men are a threat or want to rape them.

The moral to this story is simple. Dont ask women for directions... for 2 reasons.

Firstly, you may happen upon a lady like Suffy who will report you to the police as being a rapist. Secondly, you are actually trusting the fairer sex to offer adequate information regarding directions.

Most women cant find their own backside with both hands and a torch. :hihi:

in general some women are far too up em selves these days.

You asked a woman for directions?????!!!!

Lol. Yes! Must be the gormless tripe in all of those glossy mags, or the woeful TV some of them watch?

Just leaving these here because it's lots of fun watching men claim that Suffragette is the one with a gender-based problem.

The moral to this story is simple. Dont ask women for directions... for 2 reasons.

Firstly, you may happen upon a lady like Suffy who will report you to the police as being a rapist. :

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

. Secondly, you are actually trusting the fairer sex to offer adequate information regarding directions.

Mate, i have to disagree.

Women give the best directions. Men tend to over complicate things in order to assert their masculinity or simply because they dont know the directions but dont want to lose face by admitting it.

You may look shifty, i dont know but in general some women are far too up em selves these days.

Having said that if ive ever asked a women directions they always oblige.

Just leaving these here because it's lots of fun watching men claim that Suffragette is the one with a gender-based problem.

Then leave the whole quote so people get the full picture.

Dont just cherry pick the bits you like the most :)

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 12:24 ----------

A couple more of my "women hating" posts for you

As a rule they give far better directions than men.

And they are nicer to look at, talk to, squeeze and generally have around the place.

Stop and help. Thats a no brainer.

Women like suffragette are not the majority.

Most women dont automatically think men are a threat or want to rape them.

Archived