Ignored when asking women for directions

Here's a handy tip for those of you who like to mouth off about women on SF

Mouth off?

Your a bit precious arent you.

Theres been no mouthing off at women on this thread.

The only mouthing off came from suffragette, and now you.

Everyone else was having a bit if light hearted fun.

if you don't want me to think you have a problem with women, the best remedy is not to write things on the internet that suggest you do!

No one cares if thats what you think.

Well i dont anyway.

I just dont want you to start a ruck out of nothing and then turn it around on us blokes.

HTH.

Yes. Its helped us to discover that A, you have no sense of humour, and B, You take yourself faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to seriously.

Ah, defensive sexist bingo card response number one - tick! I do hope you know that in addition to humourless the other range of responses open to you include calling me mad, ugly, probably a lesbian, just jealous, not like normal women, over-thinking things, too academic/serious/paranoid, and a man-hater.

Ah, defensive sexist bingo card response number one - tick! I do hope you know that in addition to humourless the other range of responses open to you include calling me mad, ugly, probably a lesbian, just jealous, not like normal women, over-thinking things, too academic/serious/paranoid, and a man-hater.

Dont put yourself down, dear...

Your just being paranoid. :D

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You are so funny.

You should do stand up.

---------- Post added 27-05-2013 at 13:13 ----------

BONUS POINT for addressing me as 'dear'.

It's a beautiful thing watching this unfold.

As beautiful as a dogs bum as it gives way to yesterdays breakfast.

Archived