New Cinema on The Moor - Light

What makes you think that?

Im sure the developers extensive market research and projections think different. Central Sheffield has a very large population which increases even more when the students are present. Not everyone wants to travel all the way out ot Meadowhall or the hideous Centertainment to see a film.

point taken but theres already one in town

I would be glad of another cinema in Sheffield. We currently have 3 to choose from. Odeon, which is like going back to the 80's and you can't go if you have a dust allergy! Cineworld, which is now so packed its horrible and Meadowhall which is stacked with kids who have no respect for another.

I would be glad of another cinema in Sheffield. We currently have 3 to choose from. Odeon, which is like going back to the 80's and you can't go if you have a dust allergy! Cineworld, which is now so packed its horrible and Meadowhall which is stacked with kids who have no respect for another.

yes I think your right so may bee good for town

Er, 4: Showroom.

Plus a possible 5th., planned for the old NWB building (George Street).

The site had to close as the demolition company didnt organise an alternative route in/out for the Debenhams deliveries.

Since then SWIP, the company that own the Moor went up for sale, by Lloyds to help them get out of a £5 billion hole.

Is business rates still payable on the site now?

• 2 months later...

Excellent, if only Sheffield City Council could now see the light :hihi:

Very good news, now let's see how Odeon responds to some city centre competition. Hopefully by refurbishing their current premises somewhat.