New Cinema on The Moor - Light

Just tried the new cinema so thought I'd write a bit of a review.

Took my daughter to see Peppa Pig which would get a 1/10 lol. Just a few normal Peppa Pig episodes interspersed with creepy Peppa puppets chatting to the audience.

More importantly the cinema. The rooms are approx. 50 seaters, with very comfy armchair style recliners. The screen itself gives a great image and the sound quality is very good. The safety lighting (on the steps etc) is angled in such a way that you can't see it when sitting, watching the film so doesn't cause a distraction. Also the fire exit lighting isn't distracting (which it so often can be at the cinema). The foyer is bright, clean and modern with a good selection of hot and cold snacks, and drinks. Sadly the prices are still 'cinema prices' So it's quite expensive. We didn't try the small bar/restaurant area so won't comment on that.

The staff were very friendly and helpful which makes a really nice change compared to other Sheffield cinemas.

The Curzon was our favourite cinema previously but I prefer this one now.

I haven't looked into it but if they also do 'arty' style films and classics, as well as weekend kids clubs like the showroom cinema I'll be coming here a lot more often.

The area with the restaurants, Nando's, gourmet burger etc is in a very unfinished state so wouldn't be fair to comment. It's still mor like a building site and is freezing as it's open to the element.

Tl;dr very much recommended and potentially the best cinema in Sheffield.

It's still more like a building site and is freezing as it's open to the elements.

I suspect they'll end up using outdoor-type heating elements during the winter months.

What about the temperature inside the auditorium itself? Was it warmer?