Banning Lads Magazines

I don't think that having female photographers makes any difference tbh.

I think it does; it scotches the myth propagated by ultra feminists that the glamour industry is all about seedy men cajoling women to take off their clothes for the camera practically against their will.

Suffragette hasn't said she wants to ban anything. You're just inventing stuff.

*sigh*

Post #50

I personally don't support banning them. I do support the ban of page 3 though, if men and women want to look at naked breasts, there are plenty of magazines and online sites available for them to do do. It's outdated, sexist and inappropriate and should be consigned to history.

I personally don't support banning them. I do support the ban of page 3 though, if men and women want to look at naked breasts, there are plenty of magazines and online sites available for them to do do. It's outdated, sexist and inappropriate and should be consigned to history.

Says who?.......

I think it does; it scotches the myth propagated by ultra feminists that the glamour industry is all about seedy men cajoling women to take off their clothes for camera practically against their will.

I think you're out of date by a long way regarding current feminist thinking.

Archived