Banning Lads Magazines

Er, the ones who rape, abuse and murder them. You know, those crimes that the police and general public take so seriously; rapists and domestic abusers getting away with their crimes or serving derisory sentences to leave prison and reoffend.

Just seen your edit re Beckham, this has been addressed plenty of times. But carry on trying to prove your point.

That isn't structural misogyny or sexism.

If they are found guilty they didn't get away with it, if they are found not guilty there couldn't have been enough evidence to prove guilt.

Wise up. Try all the rapists for starters and then maybe mosey along to all the puerile and witless ('mingers', anyone?) misogyny thats all around you on here.

If I had a fiver for every time Suffragette or Jessica 23 have been called 'man-haters' by the Gene Hunt appreciation society on here, I could retire tomorrow.

All I see around here is plenty of misandry.

Raping, murdering and sexually abusing women isn't sexism?

What are you on?

I think that some people are beyond trying to have a serious discussion with. Mr Smith and his views on the rape and sexual abuse of women and girls more than alarm me.

but many females may not be the quasi-paragons you paint them out to be in the above, so let's not have too much double standards ;)

Trust me, that isn't a picture I'd ever try to paint. ;) I could only fail.

But I think my point stands; male strippers aren't exactly the same. There is a different morality behind it. If 'The Full Monty' was about women who couldn't find work so turned to stripping, then it wouldn't be a success - and the older ugly ones wouldn't even be onstage. :)

Raping, murdering and sexually abusing women isn't sexism.

I know...........

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 17:11 ----------

I think that some people are beyond trying to have a serious discussion with. Mr Smith and his views on the rape and sexual abuse of women and girls more than alarm me.

You have no concept of what constitutes a serious discussion, and trying to have one on SF as proved impossible.

I know...........

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 17:11 ----------

You have no concept of what constitutes a serious discussion, and trying to have one on SF as proved impossible.

Really? How do you arrive that conclusion?

Really? How do you arrive that conclusion?

I've spent the fair amount of time having to have one with you and concluded that you don't want a serious discussion.

When you can't answer a question you resort to crap like this.

I've spent the fair amount of time having to have one with you and concluded that you don't want a serious discussion.

When you can't answer a question you resort to crap like this.

Well how on earth can anyone arrive at the conclusion that rape, sexual abuse and domestic abuse are not because of sexism, male entitlement and misogyny? What in your view, are the universal causes of these crimes against women and girls?

Archived