Banning Lads Magazines

It is all about male entitlement and men shouting down women telling them to shut up, calling them mingers in the hope that it silences us. Feminism is here to stay and is growing by day, deal with it. We wouldn't need it if it weren't for misogyny.

No one as told you to shut up and no one is asking for you to be ingored.

Thats it ignore what you don't understand.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 18:09 ----------

Why do you think that a man that rapes the women that he just met down the pub, or a man that rapes a man, or a women that rapes a women, must hate their victim.

Hmm, let's think. If one has any regard or respect for people, you not force them into sex, ie rape them. Where does one's gratification come from if the person you are raping has by definition, not consented and is not enjoying it?

It happens on here and in real life, all of the time.

Good for your wife. How does one run rings around people without resorting to rhetoric then?

By being strong, confident and determined, and not a brainwashed sheep !

No one as told you to shut up and no one is asking for you to be ingored.

The technique du jour is 'minger', 'man hater' etc, the insults are a silencing weapon.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 18:13 ----------

By being strong, confident and determined, and not a brainwashed sheep !

Yep, well I am both those things and hey, guess what? I am not brainwashed.

Yes, hate, hate of the enemy and the desire to degrade, humiliate and inflict pain. A young lad down the pub, eh? Rape is now an expression of sexual desire? Really?

It definitely been claimed on the Muslim rape gang thread, apparently they raped their victims because they wanted sex and young white girls were easy prey. Are you claiming they actual hate the young girls they raped, that would make them racist since all the girls were white. I think in that case you may have a point.

There are many reasons why some people rape other people, during war it is used as a deliberate military strategy.

Young lad down the pub that’s had a couple to drink most likely sexual gratification with the person he fancies, be it male or female.

Stranger rape is actually very uncommon, studies indicate that most rape is nothing to do (or at least little to do) with sexual gratification.

The technique du jour is 'minger', 'man hater' etc, the insults are a silencing weapon.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 18:13 ----------

Yep, well I am both those things and hey, guess what? I am not brainwashed.

Sorry I don't believe you !

It definitely been claimed on the Muslim rape gang thread, apparently they raped their victims because they wanted sex and young white girls were easy prey. Are you claiming they actual hate the young girls they raped, that would make them racist since all the girls were white. I think in that case you may have a point.

Statutory rape would be different of course.

Hmm, let's think. If one has any regard or respect for people, you not force them into sex, ie rape them. Where does one's gratification come from if the person you are raping has by definition, not consented and is not enjoying it?

I imagine it’s the point of orgasm which is the climax of sexual excitement, characterized by pleasure cantered in the genitals and in men accompanied by ejaculation.

Yes, I would make that claim. I would also argue that they have a very low opinion of women per se as I have made on the thread in question (one of the Rochdale rapists raped an under age Asian girl over a period of 10 years), I have also argued that rape is a hate crime. So only when it involves Muslim men, they hate women? But the young lad down the pub just can't control his sexual desires?

Archived