Banning Lads Magazines

Feminism is here to stay and is growing by day, deal with it. We wouldn't need it if it weren't for misogyny.

Hopefully one day it will be replaced with Equalityism, as some feminist seems as sexist as the things they want to change.

I imagine it’s the point of orgasm which is the climax of sexual excitement, characterized by pleasure cantered in the genitals and in men accompanied by ejaculation.

Eugh, you seem to over-empathising with the rapist here. So the receptacle of this rapist is immaterial? The fact that she is not consenting and not enjoying it clearly matters not a jot the man who is raping her?

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 18:22 ----------

Sorry I don't believe you !

Fair enough. Your choice.

It definitely been claimed on the Muslim rape gang thread, apparently they raped their victims because they wanted sex and young white girls were easy prey. Are you claiming they actual hate the young girls they raped, that would make them racist since all the girls were white. I think in that case you may have a point.

You really are appallingly dense. Are you claiming they loved them really?

The motive was getting off on subjugating their victims to their will, making them vessels for their hate and sexual anger. That they were largely white girls is a product of the available pool of victims.

You're making arbitrary distinctions and setting up a false rationale to suit your own racially divisive agenda.

Stranger rape is actually very uncommon, studies indicate that most rape is nothing to do (or at least little to do) with sexual gratification.

Studies have also indicated that it is mostly to do with sexual gratification.

It’s down to which study you believe, one study says chocolate is bad whilst another says its good, take you pick which you choose to believe.

As the father of a teenage girl who has all the usual hangups that teenage girls have, but a lot more than teenage girls use to have, I do worry about the objectifying of women that goes on, but ...

I think her hang ups are intensified by the magazines and media that are targeted at young women far more than the magazines that are targeted at young men.

There's nothing worse than some of the women editorial content which is preoccupied with beauty, looks, fashion and celebrity. Worst of the lot is the Daily Mail. Every time I visit the site it just chills me to notice the "stories" down the right hand side about who looks good in a bikini, or the rejoicing at some celebrity cellulite. This sort of media seems to be far more insidious than any lads mags, or page 3 for that matter, in my opinion.

I imagine it’s the point of orgasm which is the climax of sexual excitement, characterized by pleasure cantered in the genitals and in men accompanied by ejaculation.

You really nauseate me. I try to be fair with people, but it really looks like you're pretending that the rape and sexual assault of women is committed by lusty redblooded chaps who just get carried away in their desire to get their rocks off.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

Studies have also indicated that it is mostly to do with sexual gratification.

No they haven't. You're just lying now.

It’s down to which study you believe, one study says chocolate is bad whilst another says its good, take you pick which you choose to believe.

Even as a simplistic analogy this is just plain wrong.

I don't like militant feminists as they aren't interested in equality, but I don't like people who fail to understand the issues arguing against them as you make men look stupid.

Yes, I would make that claim. I would also argue that they have a very low opinion of women per se as I have made on the thread in question (one of the Rochdale rapists raped an under age Asian girl over a period of 10 years), I have also argued that rape is a hate crime. So only when it involves Muslim men, they hate women? But the young lad down the pub just can't control his sexual desires?

No, I said there are many different reasons for rape, they aren't all the same, and the motivation for rape is different from individual to individual.

Hugely mad with no hope of ever having sex with a beautiful girl, rape in his case isn’t motivated by hate or sexism.

Archived