Banning Lads Magazines

It's a huge insult to men and infantalises and animalises them.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 19:26 ----------

He hates women, hence the feminisation of these men, the ones that he rapes. If it were as simple as sexual gratification, then there is always the option of masturbation or paying for sex, the latter for the non-incarcerated.

Actually I fear you may be wrong there - I have a strong suspicion (perhaps not easy to evidence properly) that prostitution is alive and well in our prisons.

Nevertheless, I thi9nk the substance of your post still stands.

It's a huge insult to men and infantalises and animalises them.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 19:26 ----------

He hates women, hence the feminisation of these men, the ones that he rapes. If it were as simple as sexual gratification, then there is always the option of masturbation or paying for sex, the latter for the non-incarcerated.

In some cases it might be and in other cases it won't be, differant rapists have differant motivations.

In many cases its about dominance because he doesn't have to take up his jacksy.

No his only interest is having sex with some that he is sexually attracted to.

And he's prepared to achieve that by violence and theft. He has no regard for the humanity af the woman he perpetrates the act upon. It's an act of hatred.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 19:34 ----------

In some cases it might be and in other cases it won't be, differant rapists have differant motivations.

Oh, that's odd. You just said a moment ago that a rapists only interest is 'having sex with some that he is sexually attracted to.'

What other reasons would you like to offer for the hate crimes committed by rapists?

If you don't think page 3 is appropriate can I ask why ?

Surely it doesn't offend anyone . These women are beautiful and very pleasing on the eye , just the same as a beautiful car or a beautiful sunset is pleasing on the eye .

I've addressed why the context is not appropriate numerous times in this thread.:)

And he's prepared to achieve that by violence and theft. He has no regard for the humanity af the woman he perpetrates the act upon. It's an act of hatred.

Oh, that's odd. You just said a moment ago that a rapists only interest is 'having sex with some that he is sexually attracted to.'

What other reasons would you like to offer for the hate crimes committed by rapists?

You really should keep up with the entire conversation, each thing I type is a follow on from the last thing I wrote, it doesn't supersede it.

If it makes you feel better to think all rapists hate their victims then I happy for you to continue thinking that.

No his only interest is having sex with someone that he is sexually attracted to.

Really? What informs this view?

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 19:45 ----------

IMO (humble) feminists should concenrate on the real issues of inaquality and not get involved in this nonesense... Surely its up the the women in the mags to do as they please.. There are so many more important areas of gender inaqualities.

I feel in general that radical feminists have become figures of fun, and have made discrimination worse..

IMO, misogynists radicalise feminists. But it's always good to be lectured to by a male about feminism. #feminism101

What is "current feminist thinking"? Don't feminists think for themselves?

I don't think there is such a thing as "current feminist thinking". Feminists don't all think the same, women don't all think the same. You just get some that shout louder than others and get more exposure, like this lot wanting to ban lads mags. Doesn't mean they're at all representative of women. Until they produce some independent verification that the majority of women agree with this, I'm inclined to think this is nothing more than a minority movement trying to bully their own views onto the majority.

No his only interest is having sex with someone that he is sexually attracted to.

You're profoundly wrong.

Rapists rape to exert power over their victims and humiliate them, subjugate them to their will. Control and own them.

An answer please since you've given precious few lately.

Do you sympathise with rapists? Are we all giving them too hard a time?

You're profoundly wrong.

Rapists rape to exert power over their victims and humiliate them, subjugate them to their will. Control and own them.

An answer please since you've given precious few lately.

Do you sympathise with rapists? Are we all giving them too hard a time?

Spot on.

Archived