Banning Lads Magazines

I think your making this up.

Do you? Ok then!

Let's add attempting to discredit, minimise, trivialise or otherwise cast doubt on women's accounts of harassment or abuse to the misognyist trope bingo card that this thread is doing such sterling work on.

It really is risible. Feminists objecting to any objectification of and violence against women must be ugly, with the exception of Kat Banyard. Feminists who complain about their own experiences of harassment are liars or 'dropping in at every opportunity about how men find them attractive'. What next?

They should focus on the role models for young girls.

Like kim kardashian who taped herself having sex with a rapper then sold it to the highest bidder. Her show where she lives her life like an open wound is watched by millions of teenage girls all round the world.

Or Katie Price who made a living from taking her top off and has got married 3-4 times for the highest bidder for the pics. She even has a perfume named after her.

Boys will be fine. Its the girls they should be worrying about.

Cougar and toy boy are a couple of new terms that are now common place in the English language. It seems some (SOME) women don't want men to act more respectfully, they want to behave in the same way... Not trying to achieve a reduction in sexist behaviour by men, but to allow women to act in the same sexist way.

Women sex tourists are now common place.... some women strive to be as bad as men.. they're more interested in self gratification, like some men, than anything else.

http://travel.ninemsn.com/holidaytype/weird/7942963/cougar-prowl-female-sex-tourism-hotspots

Cougar and toy boy are a couple of new terms that are now common place in the English language. It seems some (SOME) women don't want men to act more respectfully, they want to behave in the same way... Not trying to achieve a reduction in sexist behaviour by men, but to allow women to act in the same sexist way.

Women sex tourists are now common place.... some women strive to be as bad as men.. they're more interested in self gratification, like some men, than anything else.

http://travel.ninemsn.com/holidaytype/weird/7942963/cougar-prowl-female-sex-tourism-hotspots

I think you only have to venture down West Street on a Saturday night to see that girls are just as bad (if not worse) than boys.

I blame the Spice Girls!

I think you only have to venture down West Street on a Saturday night to see that girls are just as bad (if not worse) than boys.

I blame the Spice Girls!

Seen em, "those who are knickerless" if only it was like that when I was a lad... :roll:

This is a true point. I feel most feminists, both men and women, appear to be not very attractive. There are the odd occassions that they are but these are few and far between. We can only assume that good looking women are quite happy with the attention their looks aford them, albeit shallow.

You really are extraordinarily foolish in persisting with this nonsense.

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 07:09 ----------

I think your making this up.

Seeking to minimise any harm done to women, casting doubts on their reliability - where have I seen all this before?

I wonder if you're one of those charming people who says that rape victims 'asked for it', or perhaps conclude (without reason of course, bar your own blatant misogyny) that they're just making things up?

I get fed up of proving you wrong; it’s become pointless because in a few weeks I will have it to do all over again. If you are interested you will find the evidence for yourself.

I don't think it's ever actually happened. Maybe you've got fed up of imagining it happening.

Archived