Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

And every individual in the EDL is a rabid racist facist ?

One cannot join or be "in" the EDL. They have no formal membership.

The organisation is run by and frequented by many racists however, yes.

To complicate the point a little, if the EDL were to donate without using H4H as a political pawn then I doubt the money would have been rejected. The problem has come from their motivation and not their actions.

Genuine question ..how large is "large"?

I was only in the TA for 3 years and I saw 2... Not a massive amount of time I admit bit still... 2 out of the hundreds of people I met from all over the UK.

Somehow I think the Left like to exaggerate how many to try and shut morons up.

I would also expect them to refuse donations from the EDL's counterparts, the UAF.

The problem with that argument Glamrocker, is that UAF are non-political as they cover a broad spectrum of political opinions from the Conservative Party on the right to the SWP on the left.

The EDL however, is firmly-rooted in the far right of British politics.

And is there any further point in me asking to show me an area of the UK which is governed by Sharia law?

I was only in the TA for 3 years and I saw 2... Not a massive amount of time I admit bit still... 2 out of the hundreds of people I met from all over the UK.

Somehow I think the Left like to exaggerate how many to try and shut morons up.

..given that many of you believe Muslims to have their own unpatriotic agenda weren't you surprised to encounter 2? Perhaps the right like to exaggerate this point...besides you're all getting rather worked up over only 2 terrorists.

The problem with that argument Glamrocker, is that UAF are non-political as they cover a broad spectrum of political opinions from the Conservative Party on the right to the SWP on the left.

The EDL however, is firmly-rooted in the far right of British politics.

And is there any further point in me asking to show me an area of the UK which is governed by Sharia law?

By the word counterparts I mean "football thugs" its usually the EDL though who organise demos and then the UAF turn up not the other way round, question ,which group is the one seeking confrontation.The couple of times Iv come across these two groups as a neutral observer it appeared the UAF where the ones looking for trouble,obviously thats from only two observations but as I said same cloth different tailor.

By the word counterparts..... but as I said same cloth different tailor.

Is there actually any point in answering your posts if you don't take the time to read them? :mad:

You asked why H4H would accept donations from UAF and not the EDL as both are political.

My reply explained that.

Not many out of about 175,000 then really.. about 0.3%..quite a small number when you see it that way....

I think it's a HUGE number when you counter it against the belief amongst many that Muslims are pre-disposed towards treasonous behaviour.

Archived