Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

I know, they also served alongside me during the Falkland’s war.

They also fought against us during the world wars; they even fight amongst each other.

Go figure.

I figure you're Islamophobic.

..given that many of you believe Muslims to have their own unpatriotic agenda weren't you surprised to encounter 2? Perhaps the right like to exaggerate this point...besides you're all getting rather worked up over only 2 terrorists.

Actually I was surprised I only encountered 2, I met hundreds of different Squaddies.

Two Terrorists who mutilated a guy in the street... the first thing the Muslim community could do was counter attack at British foreign policy and the EDL.

Though I take my hat off to the Imam who was on Sky news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WRRD7Yud4

Its ok "Condemning" an attack but that guy at least sounded like he had conviction...

Somebody on Sf once said muslims don't serve in our armed forces and what not and now that we know that quite a few do serve in the forces we have you insinuating that they could be sleeper agents!

When muslims are spoken of in a positive way someone always pops up to add some negativity into the mix. :roll: =

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-soldier-stabber-in-france-was-also-convert/

It’s been common knowledge for decades so how come you have only just found out?

I know, they also served alongside me during the Falkland’s war.

They also fought against us during the world wars; they even fight amongst each other.

Go figure.

Perhaps you've forgotten that during both those world wars (and the Falklands one you served in yourself) Britain's enemies were Christians?

Indeed however it was you who brought up the fact Muslims were killing each other, few religions have an enviable record in that regard

That’s probably because we don’t hear much about the other conflicts that are being fought right now between people of the same religion and in the same country.

That’s probably because we don’t hear much about the other conflicts that are being fought right now between people of the same religion and in the same country.

So do you believe there are sleeper cells in the British Army awaiting activation?

Archived