Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

Perhaps what should be challenged then is the character of men (btw bullies don't just exist in the Muslim faith), rather than a form of arbitration that deals with mundane neighbour disputes and all kinds of other trivial matters, freeing up conventional court time and saving the beleaguered tax payer a fortune.

At least 1 group of muslim terrorists have been caught by British police a month planning an attack since the 7/7 monstrosity.... doesn't that tell you anything?

At least 1 group of muslim terrorists have been caught by British police a month planning an attack since the 7/7 monstrosity.... doesn't that tell you anything?

When do you think British police are going to catch the terrorists who've attacked and tried to burn down mosques with people inside?

What does it tell you?

Personally it tells me that I'm glad we're fighting against Islamic extremists who appear to be mainly useless, because the Irish were often not caught until after the bombs exploded.

When do you think British police are going to catch the terrorists who've attacked and tried to burn down mosques with people inside?

Answering the question he put too you would be a start .

2 people were arrested in Grimsby for throwing a petrol bomb at the mosque , they should be dealt with swiftly and firmly !

What does it tell you?

Personally it tells me that I'm glad we're fighting against Islamic extremists who appear to be mainly useless, because the Irish were often not caught until after the bombs exploded.

oh so you do want to fight islamic extremeism???? thats exactly what i want to do yet you all argue me about it.... wtf is wrong with you people

Remember, he's said they're not terrorists.

I would describe them as Brits who have had enough of the crap, while the government do nothing over and over again.people have sat back and taken crap for 20 years and they are just waking up and not taking it any more.

So I guess even if the Police arrested 100 of them a week, he would still be claiming that 1 muslim / month is more significant, because that's a terrorist and the others are just poor overstressed Brits needing some release.

Answering the question he put too you would be a start .

2 people were arrested in Grimsby for throwing a petrol bomb at the mosque , they should be dealt with swiftly and firmly !

they were caught the same night.... 2 ex soldiers were caught... please watch the news

oh so you do want to fight islamic extremeism???? thats exactly what i want to do yet you all argue me about it.... wtf is wrong with you people

not one person on here has mentioned being against fighting islamic extremism, even the muslims

the EDL is far from the answer tho, in fact the exasberate the problem, which i believe you enjoy

Archived