Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

they were caught the same night.... 2 ex soldiers were caught... please watch the news

They haven't been sentenced yet though , which is what I'm referring too.

Giving these two morons the harshest possible sentence would ensure no other numbskulls think its acceptable to attack innocent people in a place of worship be it a mosque , church or synagogue .

not one person on here has mentioned being against fighting islamic extremism, even the muslims

the EDL is far from the answer tho, in fact the exasberate the problem, which i believe you enjoy

dont tell me what i enjoy, you know nothing about me!!!! The EDL have asked for years for the government to silence the hate preachers.... this week the government have said they WILL do this, the EDL have asked the government to stop muslim extremeists to stop recruiting non muslims in prisons, this week the government have said they will do this...... so slag them off all you want but they are getting results

oh so you do want to fight islamic extremeism????

I'm yet to see a single person on this entire site post something which condones the behaviour of any Islamic extremist.

thats exactly what i want to do yet you all argue me about it.... wtf is wrong with you people

I'm arguing with you because you posted

all terrorists seem to be muslims!!

which is patently false, but you seem unable to acknowledge that, or the numerous other flaws in your arguments.

oh so you do want to fight islamic extremeism????thats exactly what i want to do

It really doesn't come across that way. It sounds like you want to fight Islam / Muslims, not the extremists. Holding Anders Breivik up and justifying his actions as being caused by Islam clearly indicates where you're coming from.

oh so you do want to fight islamic extremeism???? thats exactly what i want to do yet you all argue me about it.... wtf is wrong with you people

How does chucking petrol bombs at Mosques and shouting '**** scum' help in the struggle against extremism exactly?

The EDL are no better than the Islamists.

oh so you do want to fight islamic extremeism???? thats exactly what i want to do yet you all argue me about it.... wtf is wrong with you people

Do you think 'fighting extremism' will be achieved by shaven headed men in EDL branded balaclavas parading down our streets shouting anti Muslim slogans or do you think that will merely entrench extreme views from the muslim perspective?

They haven't been sentenced yet though , which is what I'm referring too.

Giving these two morons the harshest possible sentence would ensure no other numbskulls think its acceptable to attack innocent people in a place of worship be it a mosque , church or synagogue .

they are remanded in custody, the police need time to prepare a case against them.... what more do you want!!!

dont tell me what i enjoy, you know nothing about me!!!! The EDL have asked for years for the government to silence the hate preachers.... this week the government have said they WILL do this, the EDL have asked the government to stop muslim extremeists to stop recruiting non muslims in prisons, this week the government have said they will do this...... so slag them off all you want but they are getting results

how the hell can they stop people recruiting in prisons????

they cant even stop drugs getting into prison, let alone stop people talking

not one person on here has mentioned being against fighting islamic extremism, even the muslims

the EDL is far from the answer tho, in fact the exasberate the problem, which i believe you enjoy

No the edl don't exasperate the problem that's ridiculous as only the majority of their empty head followers would believe there slogans .

The Muslims that choose to do nothing whilst fellow followers of their "religion of peace" get radicalised by filth like choudary are far more of a problem .

It really doesn't come across that way. It sounds like you want to fight Islam / Muslims, not the extremists. Holding Anders Breivik up and justifying his actions as being caused by Islam clearly indicates where you're coming from.

The first press of the Primordial Soup.

Am white , british through and through - what truly winds me up are unmanned drones . Apart from "search and rescue" missions , I abhor these remote-controlled drones and all the collateral damage they cause ie deaths of innocents and little kids . No wonder it winds up others even more - although I would say that the targeting of British soldiers unarmed on british streets is very misguided because they obviously have nothing to do with drone attacks , it's a completely misguided protest, they should be focussing on unmanned drones and the principle that the keyboard is mightier than the carving knife . RIP mate

Archived