Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

Do you think 'fighting extremism' will be achieved by shaven headed men in EDL branded balaclavas parading down our streets shouting anti Muslim slogans or do you think that will merely entrench extreme views from the muslim perspective?

it shows the extremeists that if they do do anything then they will make it harder for there familys to integrate into society. you see in the paper that muslims are scared now...... what about british people? arent we scared? arent our children scared about getting raped by muslim pedophile gangs? arent our soldiers scared about walking the streets in their home country?

How does chucking petrol bombs at Mosques and shouting '**** scum' help in the struggle against extremism exactly?

The EDL are no better than the Islamists.

That's where your true feelings shine through .

I can see the edl for what they are , as I can see the Islamists for what they are .... You cannot

Comparing drunken fools like the edl to the muderous scumbags that attempted sawing a mans head off on a London street is ridiculous .

No the edl don't exasperate the problem that's ridiculous as only the majority of their empty head followers would believe there slogans .
So you agree a majority of their empty headed followers believe their slogans?!

The Muslims that choose to do nothing whilst fellow followers of their "religion of peace" get radicalised by filth like choudrey are far more of a problem .

I haven't seen Tommy Robinson putting on any conciliation tea parties.

how the hell can they stop people recruiting in prisons????

they cant even stop drugs getting into prison, let alone stop people talking

easy muslim only wings.... they do do it in ireland with catholics and non catholics.... they also do it in france

That's where your true feelings shine through .

Comparing drunken fools like the edl to the muderous scumbags that attempted sawing a mans head off on a London street is ridiculous .

we back to my dads bigger than yours arguements?

like it or not

BOTH sets ARE extremists

BOTH sets ARE violent

BOTH sets enjoy causing hatred, despair and hostility in society

its not about whos killed the most, BOTH sets are morally bad and bad for our country

it shows the extremeists that if they do do anything then they will make it harder for there familys to integrate into society. you see in the paper that muslims are scared now...... what about british people? arent we scared? arent our children scared about getting raped by muslim pedophile gangs? arent our soldiers scared about walking the streets in their home country?

Muslims are British.

Are your children scared about being raped by anybody, let alone Muslim paedophile gangs?

Mine aren't.

Are our soldiers scared to walk the streets?

No.

Your game is exactly the same as the terrorists game. You're trying to create fear and suspicion.

Shame on you.

How does chucking petrol bombs at Mosques and shouting '**** scum' help in the struggle against extremism exactly?

The EDL are no better than the Islamists.

there is no proof that any EDL member attacked a mosque.... and no one from the EDL has killed any muslim........

we back to my dads bigger than yours arguements?

like it or not

BOTH sets ARE extremists

BOTH sets ARE violent

BOTH sets enjoy causing hatred, despair and hostility in society

its not about whos killed the most, BOTH sets are morally bad and bad for our country

No they are not, one set is simply responding to a perceived threat to their way of life, you can’t say the UK was extreme to stand up to the Nazis.

easy muslim only wings.... they do do it in ireland with catholics and non catholics.... they also do it in france

I think the issue is existing Muslims becoming radicalised, not non-Muslims, so that strategy wouldn't really help would it? They kept Catholics separate from Prots because they'd kill each other.

Archived