Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

Muslims are British.

Are your children scared about being raped by anybody, let alone Muslim paedophile gangs?

Mine aren't.

Are our soldiers scared to walk the streets?

No.

Your game is exactly the same as the terrorists game. You're trying to create fear and suspicion.

Shame on you.

no im telling the truth. people are scared.... its a fact!!

So you agree a majority of their empty headed followers believe their slogans?!

I haven't seen Tommy Robinson putting on any conciliation tea parties.

C'mon bf I'm trying to be reasonable and see it from both sides , I never claimed TR to be a saint , I see him for what he is .

The EDL and its followers show everyone what they are everytime they take to the streets , a simple YouTube search will reveal their level of intelligence .

I think the issue is existing Muslims becoming radicalised, not non-Muslims, so that strategy wouldn't really help would it? They kept Catholics separate from Prots because they'd kill each other.

so the 2 people who killed Lee Rigby was born a muslim???? you really need to read the newspaper more :/

there is no proof that any EDL member attacked a mosque.... and no one from the EDL has killed any muslim........

To paraphrase something you said earlier...not all EDL members are terrorists, but all Muslim hating terrorists are EDL sympathisers ;)

C'mon bf I'm trying to be reasonable and see it from both sides , I never claimed TR to be a saint , I see him for what he is .

The EDL and its followers show everyone what they are everytime they take to the streets , a simple YouTube search will reveal their level of intelligence .

i totally agree.

No they are not, one set is simply responding to a perceived threat to their way of life, you can’t say the UK was extreme to stand up to the Nazis.

A: the way of thinking of the EDL goes back to the early 70s and the **** bashing mentality its nothing new

B: we ARE not having our life taken over its scare mongering created by people that hate muslims

C: fighting the nazis was a completely different kettle of fish, nice try

That's fair enough s2blade, but believe me the frightened Muslim won't see it that way..he'll feel persecuted and scared...the EDL help no one.

A: the way of thinking of the EDL goes back to the early 70s and the **** bashing mentality its nothing new

B: we ARE not having our life taken over its scare mongering created by people that hate muslims

C: fighting the nazis was a completely different kettle of fish, nice try

lol you really are misguided

we back to my dads bigger than yours arguements?

like it or not

BOTH sets ARE extremists

BOTH sets ARE violent

BOTH sets enjoy causing hatred, despair and hostility in society

its not about whos killed the most, BOTH sets are morally bad and bad for our country

Both are extreme

Both are violent

Both enjoy the hate , despair and hostility

AGREED

1 is murderous

1 uses religion to try and back up lunatic beliefs

1 commits atrocities worldwide

1 is responsible for thousands and thousands of innocent deaths

1 is blatantly showing a disregard for " non believers" lives .

Now can you see why one is slightly more of a problem .

Archived