Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

To paraphrase something you said earlier...not all EDL members are terrorists, but all Muslim hating terrorists are EDL sympathisers ;)

they should be... we went to having about 600 - 700 followers to this in newcastle.....

A: the way of thinking of the EDL goes back to the early 70s and the **** bashing mentality its nothing new

B: we ARE not having our life taken over its scare mongering created by people that hate muslims

I'm sure there are many countries that once thought the same before becoming majority Muslim countries.

C: fighting the nazis was a completely different kettle of fish, nice try

In what way was the rise of Nazism different to the rise of Islam? Both used violence and conquest of other countries as their means to spread.

Both are extreme

Both are violent

Both enjoy the hate , despair and hostility

AGREED

1 is murderous

1 uses religion to try and back up lunatic beliefs

1 commits atrocities worldwide

1 is responsible for thousands and thousands of innocent deaths

1 is blatantly showing a disregard for " non believers" lives .

Now can you see why one is slightly more of a problem .

finally were getting somewhere

i agree with all of that

BUT

both shouldnt be supported, then id be a happy man ;)

right bedtime

it shows the extremeists that if they do do anything then they will make it harder for there familys to integrate into society. you see in the paper that muslims are scared now......
You think that's a good thing?

what about british people? arent we scared?
I'm just as scared of the EDL and what they do for community cohesion.

arent our children scared about getting raped by muslim pedophile gangs?

Well given the established MO of Muslim paedophile gangs you they have nothing to fear, assuming you're a good parent who supervises his children's nocturnal activities.

arent our soldiers scared about walking the streets in their home country?

Nope.

That's fair enough s2blade, but believe me the frightened Muslim won't see it that way..he'll feel persecuted and scared...the EDL help no one.

Again I completely agree a bunch a drunken thugs clearly help no one , you know more than most that I USED to think they were a good thing but NOW recognise they are far from the way forward and are infact a step backwards .

The edl use scaremongering tactics too achieve their goals and this is wrong .

You think that's a good thing?

I'm just as scared of the EDL and what they do for community cohesion.

Well given the established MO of Muslim paedophile gangs you they have nothing to fear, assuming you're a good parent who supervises his children's nocturnal activities.

Nope.

you sir are a bigoted idiot

The EDL have asked for years for the government to silence the hate preachers.... this week the government have said they WILL do this, the EDL have asked the government to stop muslim extremeists to stop recruiting non muslims in prisons, this week the government have said they will do this...... so slag them off all you want but they are getting results

I'm not sure the government pay particular attention to a group of drunken racists when making policy. :hihi:

I'm sure there are many countries that once thought the same before becoming majority Muslim countries.

In what way was the rise of Nazism different to the rise of Islam? Both used violence and conquest of other countries as their means to spread.

I believe all nazis were followers of an evil leader . Hitler

I believe 99% of Muslims don't follow an evil leader , just their chosen god

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 22:57 ----------

you sir are a bigoted idiot

Pot kettle !

I'm not sure the government pay particular attention to a group of drunken racists when making policy. :hihi:

then how come everything they are asking for is making government policy?

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 22:58 ----------

I believe all nazis were followers of an evil leader . Hitler

I believe 99% of Muslims don't follow an evil leader , just their chosen god

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 22:57 ----------

Pot kettle !

im not the one saying the country are not scared!!!!

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 22:58 ----------

and islam isnt a race its a religion / cult / ideology. so how can i be racist?

Archived