Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

whats that then?

Having all the Muslim inmates housed together doesn't stop people being radicalised.

It just stops non Muslims from being converted at best.

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 23:06 ----------

Again I completely agree a bunch a drunken thugs clearly help no one , you know more than most that I USED to think they were a good thing but NOW recognise they are far from the way forward and are infact a step backwards .

The edl use scaremongering tactics too achieve their goals and this is wrong .

Good for you S2. I raise my hat to you. I hope you can help spread that message. Respect.

ummm im sure if they were against gay people they wouldnt have this division https://www.facebook.com/EDL.LGBT.Division?fref=ts

Jeez. That's a depressing read. However, once the knuckle draggers have finished with the muslims, I'm sure that they will be back for the gays.

Do you know in islamic countries that gay people get executed just for being gay?

You missed "some" out of that sentence. That doesn't make it right, but it does say quite a lot about your mindset.

then how come everything they are asking for is making government policy?

Can you give one example of anything the EDL have asked for which has been made policy, or are you talking utter nonsense?

Jeez. That's a depressing read. However, once the knuckle draggers have finished with the muslims, I'm sure that they will be back for the gays.

You missed "some" out of that sentence. That doesn't make it right, but it does say quite a lot about your mindset.

name one islamic country (other than turkey) that doesnt under Sharia law.... they also stone woman to death for cheating, and cut of a hand and the opposite foot just for stealing. sounds like a very peaceful religion right?

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 23:13 ----------

Can you give one example of anything the EDL have asked for which has been made policy, or are you talking utter nonsense?

to crack down on hate preachers http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/uk-prime-minister-cameron-vows-to-gag-islamic-hate-preachers/

crackdown on recruiting non muslims in prisons http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/theresa-may-plans-fresh-crackdown-on-extremists-groups-8632624.html

name one islamic country (other than turkey) that doesnt under Sharia law....

It is easier to name the ones that do: Iran, Mauritania, the Republic of Sudan, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

As I said before, that is nothing to be proud of, but a world away from the claims that you made earlier.

Archived