Help for Heroes announce they will not accept donations from EDL

what name is that then?

Can you not see just reading through the last few pages of this thread YOU and people like YOU are the reason NOBODY will ever take the EDL seriously ... Infact don't answer that ... Please .

1 . Incorrect facts

2. Inability to comprehend the fact that not all Muslims kill gays and slay soldiers

3. An actual belief that what you or your fellow followers are doing is in anyway a good thing .

These are just a few quick points , I could go on forever as too why you will always be " just a gang of louts"

name one islamic country (other than turkey) that doesnt under Sharia law....

What's wrong with Turkey? Or is this like your "all terrorists are muslims, except the ones I don't want to acknowledge"?

Can you not see just reading through the last few pages of this thread YOU and people like YOU are the reason NOBODY will ever take the EDL seriously ... Infact don't answer that ... Please .

1 . Incorrect facts

2. Inability to comprehend the fact that not all Muslims kill gays and slay soldiers

3. An actual belief that what you or your fellow followers are doing is in anyway a good thing .

These are just a few quick points , I could go on forever as too why you will always be " just a gang of louts"

well i believe the stats speak for them self http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2013/05/24/after-woolwich-are-we-facing-the-rise-of-the-edl

If you think those decisions were made in response to anything the EDL said or did you're completely mistaken.

What's wrong with Turkey? Or is this like your "all terrorists are muslims, except the ones I don't want to acknowledge"?

they are quickly getting there http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jan/26/radical-islam-has-transformed-turkey/

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 23:18 ----------

If you think those decisions were made in response to anything the EDL said or did you're completely mistaken.

how come they didnt do it before the EDL was asking for it then?

So ,likes on a Facebook page and a few extra hundred louts "marching" while the football season is over and the weather is nice is a rise is it ?

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 23:20 ----------

I believe that the British public will face the EDL down.

Just as they did to the NF.

Just as they did to C18

Just as they did to the BNP.

The far right just doesn't work here. Thankfully.

Also it's important that nothing "far" works here , including the left !

Archived