Avoid cartrawler.com

stay away from the fore mentioned...

Wanted to hire a car for 3 days as of today so did the normal thing and went online to see if I could get a decent price.Found a car booked it,paid for it, got the confirmation printed off.went to pick it up this morning and the office on corporation street was closed.Had a right performance trying to sort it out.The bloke on the other end of the phone told me to get a taxi to Leeds Bradford airport and pick one up from there. subsequently i have ended up not hiring a car and not been able to take the kids away for a couple of days as my own personal car is garaged.I wasn't on my own there,there were 3 people wanting to pick up cars and 2 wanting to drop off and get their deposits back

very disappointed to say the least

stay away from the fore mentioned...

Wanted to hire a car for 3 days as of today so did the normal thing and went online to see if I could get a decent price.Found a car booked it,paid for it, got the confirmation printed off.went to pick it up this morning and the office on corporation street was closed.Had a right performance trying to sort it out.The bloke on the other end of the phone told me to get a taxi to Leeds Bradford airport and pick one up from there. subsequently i have ended up not hiring a car and not been able to take the kids away for a couple of days as my own personal car is garaged.I wasn't on my own there,there were 3 people wanting to pick up cars and 2 wanting to drop off and get their deposits back

very disappointed to say the least

Report them to trading standards, in fact I would see if I could claim some compo as they have messed up your travel arrangements.

Archived