Sheffield Comedy Club - anyone been?

Jillybabes

The "Last Laugh" at the roundhouse is class!! 16 of us went a couple of weeks ago for my chicks birthday, i've never laughed so hard in a long time!! Its £15 each but well worth it! One thing i would say though is dont go there hungry cos the food menu is pants! Other than that a top night out!

Me and my fella are going on Saturday night and just wondered if anyone had been before and whether they enjoyed it, and be nice (lol)!:D

before any one says anything else i have a biased response because i work at the LAST LAUGH comedy club.

after monitoring the customer comment cards from the last two months of operation over 90% of guests rate the LAST LAUGH as very good or better.

The comedians are all top of the circuit profesional acts, who are personally selected by Toby and the team for thier wide range of material and styles.

THe club is fast becoming the one that the acts on the circuit are talking about as the "Great new proper comedy club " in Sheffield.

The sound system has been revamped, the venue has been refurbished and re-designed to enhance the acts and the whole evening is designed to give maximum pleasure and enjoyment, the comedy part of the show ends around about 11.00 pm when the easy, cheesy disco starts, hang around for a boogie or just chat and chill to some great old favourite tunes.

If you are in this weekend enjoy it and share the world of Toby's comedy love.

Stage walker its not a private club its a comedy club and it runs at the roundhouse under ponds forge swimming centre in the heart of sheffield

link here to the last laugh website where more details are available

http://www.lastlaugh.biz/content/roundhouse.html

Guderuian sorry you dont like the sound of a boogie, its beter than a bogie and sorry if its a parental thing and sounds a bit uncool, but the disco is not a cool rave club night, its a bit of fun and cheesey music to round off the end of the comedy night.

"The last laugh is a comedy club first and formost " with an option on the food and the disco which are available if you want them.

Last Saturday night a couple of party parties were in who enjoyed the comedy and then stayed till 1.00 am for the music some danced, some chatted and all enjoyed the night out without having to think to hard about the music or how to dance or what was happening in the world around them, which in todays world cant be a bad thinng can it??

Archived