Sheffield Comedy Club - anyone been?

Jillybabes

Hi

We certainly hope you enjoy The Last Laugh. It's feeling like a bit of a success at the minute, with Saturdays selling out, and at least 150 or so coming in on Fridays. Saturdays are big and bouncy, and Fridays a bit more chilled. We are trying to move the business on with things like comedian's tours, and our new monthly gay night, Coming Out!!

Any feedback is always welcome, on club@grinreaper.co.uk .

The Caper Club is on every Wednesday in the upstairs bar of Takapuna on west street.

Quality night and usually has similar set of comedians as the Roundhouse.

With respect, thats not exactly true. We've not heard of most of the acts at The Caper Club, and certainly couldn't use them at The Roundhouse. People have been coming to Last Laugh nights for fifteen years now in Sheffield, and they have come to expect a certain standard. The Caper Club does provide what a city needs, a good alternative club where newer acts can join a paid act to get a feel of a stage, but it's a bit different from putting on three or four full time professionals a night.

i have booked 2 tickets for tonight also, looking forward to it.

(I am put off the by use of the word "boogie"~~Guderian)

unfortunately i am old enough too and probably will be having a "boogie" at the end of the night.

infact i might even have a " boogie-woogie" :D

Can I just say that I thought the food was excellent (sausage and mash was anyway)didn't sample the whole menu as that would make me extremely greedy.:D

We had a fantastic night when we went and hopefully are going to have a joint stag and hen nights there too.:suspect:

Will give you a ring foxprom:hihi:

Is anything happening for Valentines night?

This might sound abit stupid but has the last laugh comedy club got anything to do with the lescar? Always wanted to go out to comedy club but never found any of the regular ones ive heard about such as junglars and comedy store, are many of the comedians local?:huh:

This might sound abit stupid but has the last laugh comedy club got anything to do with the lescar? Always wanted to go out to comedy club but never found any of the regular ones ive heard about such as junglars and comedy store, are many of the comedians local?:huh:

The nearest Jongleurs comedy club is in Leeds, and there are also Jongleurs comedy clubs in Manchester and Nottingham. There's a comedy store in Manchester.

Archived