A bad experience with the police.

Er did you have a silly blue & white scarf on Gazza :hihi::hihi::hihi:, all joking apart mate know what you mean all fans especially in 70's and 80's were scum in their eyes. I have been stopped no end of times going to Lane & away and frisked, for no reason other than they can.

Well yeah,but still not a good enough reason in my eyes:hihi:

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 19:07 ----------

two workmen stopped by police.

white bloke: not searched

black bloke: searched

to me, that seems to have everything to do with the lad's colour

Maybe it was his colour,maybe it was his age,who knows.

I have a lad working for me who is black he has worked for me for over ten years,he is a good lad and has been an excellent honest worker.I trust him to run my business when I go on holiday every time,a few weeks ago we were in my van going on a job.we were busy laughing and joking when I noticed blue lights flashing behind me so I pulled up.there were two policeman in the car one approached my van and said do you know why you have been stopped?I said no sorry, then I realized I was not wearing my seatbelt,I said oops just an oversight sorry we have been busy running around.the policeman said OK and asked me for my details which he relayed back to his headquarters,everything is fine no problems with the van.so the next thing he is asking my mate to step out of the van and on the side of the road they have him arms streached out both of them frisking him up and down.I got a bit mad with this and I said to the policemen do you have do that on the side of the road he is not a criminal why are you treating him like that and how come you did not search me the same way.he said why do you want searching.I said I have nothing to hide and you are nothing but racists,that is the way I saw it. they gave me a fixed penalty fine and said on your way mate. I was just so annoyed how they treat my workmate I said to them I am going to make a complaint about this he said you do that mate put it writing pointing to his collar he said thats my number, I never did I just put down to experience.

Any black male will tell you that is par for the course. Did Macpherson really change anything? Its normal and appalling, if that makes sense

Maybe it was his colour,maybe it was his age,who knows.

so in the eyes of the police, if you're young, you're probably guilty. if you're black, you're also probably guilty. if you're young and black, "what are you doing out in public, criminal?"

Any black male will tell you that is par for the course. Did Macpherson really change anything? Its normal and appalling, if that makes sense

In fairness I've only been aggressively searched once and that was nearly 30 years ago, my youngest was recently stopped outside my house because the neighbours had complained 'someone was walking up and down the road'! Personally I've always had very positive encounters with South Yorkshire Police.

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 19:24 ----------

I have a lad working for me who is black he has worked for me for over ten years,he is a good lad and has been an excellent honest worker.I trust him to run my business when I go on holiday every time,a few weeks ago we were in my van going on a job.we were busy laughing and joking when I noticed blue lights flashing behind me so I pulled up.there were two policeman in the car one approached my van and said do you know why you have been stopped?I said no sorry, then I realized I was not wearing my seatbelt,I said oops just an oversight sorry we have been busy running around.the policeman said OK and asked me for my details which he relayed back to his headquarters,everything is fine no problems with the van.so the next thing he is asking my mate to step out of the van and on the side of the road they have him arms streached out both of them frisking him up and down.I got a bit mad with this and I said to the policemen do you have do that on the side of the road he is not a criminal why are you treating him like that and how come you did not search me the same way.he said why do you want searching.I said I have nothing to hide and you are nothing but racists,that is the way I saw it. they gave me a fixed penalty fine and said on your way mate. I was just so annoyed how they treat my workmate I said to them I am going to make a complaint about this he said you do that mate put it writing pointing to his collar he said thats my number, I never did I just put down to experience.

Sorry to hear of your experience Shogun, you and your workmate might have a smile after watching this Chris Rock clip :D

I said to the policemen do you have do that on the side of the road he is not a criminal why are you treating him like that and how come you did not search me the same way.

So they just searched him in a different way, not really worth reporting.

My workmate is 36 and as far as I know he has never been in trouble with the coppers.I on the other hand have been in trouble with the coppers nothing serious just daft motoring offences in the past so I would think they would have a record on me. and on that day it was me who was committing the offence not my mate.they had no reason to hassle him like they did.I said to him I'm going to do something about this he said don't bother you are wasting your time, he said I can't count the amount of times I have been stopped and searched just forget it.I personally have never been searched in my life by the coppers.

So they just searched him in a different way, not really worth reporting.

Are you serious ...............Iv`e seen this happen to friends of mine when we have been out and yes just because they were black it was sickening seeing this .I went mental and said how come you are not searching me they just turned round and said you know why .Yes I reported them but they all poo in the same pot ................x

---------- Post added 30-05-2013 at 19:39 ----------

My workmate is 36 and as far as I know he has never been in trouble with the coppers.I on the other hand have been in trouble with the coppers nothing serious just daft motoring offences in the past so I would think they would have a record on me. and on that day it was me who committing the offence not my mate.they had no reason to hassle him like they did.I said to him I'm going to do something about this he said don't bother you are wasting your time, he said I can't count the amount of times I have been stopped and searched just forget it.I personally have never been searched in my life by the coppers.

With some hun it don`t matter racism is still running riot in the police .......x

Are you serious ...............Iv`e seen this happen to friends of mine when we have been out and yes just because they were black................x

Hopefully things are better than they used to be, if it had been a woman she might well have not been searched at all.

Archived