A bad experience with the police.

I refuse to believe that the Police stop and search people for no reason. The Yorkshire Ripper was caught when police saw a man acting suspiciously, questioned him, detained him, searched the area he was found in etc etc.

He was acting dodgy, the cops did their iob and maybe saved the lives of more women.

What have you to fear from a stop and search if you have done nothing wrong, we should be grateful they are doing their job.

I refuse to believe that the Police stop and search people for no reason. The Yorkshire Ripper was caught when police saw a man acting suspiciously, questioned him, detained him, searched the area he was found in etc etc.

He was acting dodgy, the cops did their iob and maybe saved the lives of more women.

What have you to fear from a stop and search if you have done nothing wrong, we should be grateful they are doing their job.

shut up now your on ignore

We are all raising a hue and cry but we know nothing of what happened and what we do know is from one person present.

He says he knows him and he has never been in trouble. Just cos his mate has told him that doesn't mean it is so.

We do not know what information the officer was working with.

The police at the time were hunting for a murderer of prostitutes so he drew suspicion by just being there, as anyone would have done at the time.

Maybe if a copper has an axe to grind for some reason, they tell their mates who tell their mates, your cars details and yours are passed around a bit and BINGO!!!

You get stopped more times than you care to shake a stick at.

Be thankful, you live in a country that is free,

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 09:06 ----------

Well done the cops, keep up the good work. Search em again, if they had nothing to fear they wouldn't be squeaking so much.

I am not following your logic Hillpig,you talk about being thankful your free.and then you are happy to be searched for nothing :huh:

thats not what i call freedom :huh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillpig View Post

The police interviewed him at least 4 times and let him go, he was caught as he had fake number plates on the van so they questioned him, and got lucky, the luckiest nick in the history of nicked felons.

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 20:21 ----------

Quite right I did choose to live there, it was actually very safe, however, there was no nightlife, at all, women were treated like slaves, child mortality was high, average wage was less than someone on the dole would get in a year. I worked for a charity who, amongst other things tried to improve the lot of the citizens.

The fact remains, and the point I make, is that Policing as it is carried out in the UK is, without doubt, the best, fairest and most accountable there is.

Oh yes it's so fair tell that to all the Liverpool fans they fitted up by changing statements of coppers, and of all the miners nicked at Orgreave on what were made up spurious lies, and changing coppers statements. Oh they are so transparent, just like bloody lead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillpig View Post

The police interviewed him at least 4 times and let him go, he was caught as he had fake number plates on the van so they questioned him, and got lucky, the luckiest nick in the history of nicked felons.

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 20:21 ----------

Quite right I did choose to live there, it was actually very safe, however, there was no nightlife, at all, women were treated like slaves, child mortality was high, average wage was less than someone on the dole would get in a year. I worked for a charity who, amongst other things tried to improve the lot of the citizens.

The fact remains, and the point I make, is that Policing as it is carried out in the UK is, without doubt, the best, fairest and most accountable there is.

Oh yes it's so fair tell that to all the Liverpool fans they fitted up by changing statements of coppers, and of all the miners nicked at Orgreave on what were made up spurious lies, and changing coppers statements. Oh they are so transparent, just like bloody lead.

And any black people whom live in London.

Oh dear you do seem to be upset, I suppose when you find someone able to express an opinion that doesnt meet with your victim mentality it must be disconcerting. Never mind.

Re The Police, next time youre in trouble call a vagrant.

Archived