Lee Rigby's regiment tells EDL where to go.

Spanner in the works?

Video: Woolwich ‘suspect’ Michael Adebolajo speaking at UAF demo

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/351147#ixzz2Ur3ddnhd

That is funny! :hihi:

"Don't be scared of them, do not be scared of the police or the cameras. You are here only to please Allah!"

Are you sure?

I think if anyone said that at a UAF rally they would have been booed off the stage! Nice try but no cigar.

:hihi:

How on earth is a poll of 200 soldiers on an internet forum representative of the views of 250,000 serving soldiers and reserves? :confused:

That would be 200 people on an internet forum aimed at soldiers. There was an interview with a guy who ran a forum aimed at the military on Radio 4 a few years ago (I can't remember if it was ARRSE). He said they had constant problems with extreme right wingers pretending to be ex military joining to stir up trouble.

That is funny! :hihi:

"Don't be scared of them, do not be scared of the police or the cameras. You are here only to please Allah!"

Are you sure?

I think if anyone said that at a UAF rally they would have been booed off the stage! Nice try but no cigar.

:hihi:

Seems pretty clear.

A new video uncovered shows one of the Woolwich crazed jihadist Muslim extremists responsible for the murder of soldier Lee Rigby attending a Harrow demonstration organised by the far-left UAF, which has a Muslim extremist as its vice-chair.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/351147#ixzz2UrjlNGg6

Is that the best you can come up with? You claimed to be sensible on everything. You brought everything into the equation and having had part of everything explained to you, you suddenly decide it's not about everything after all.

I will be happy to discuss different sexual orientations with you on a thread about sexual orientation, because this thread really isn't the place.:thumbsup:

I will be happy to discuss different sexual orientations with you on a thread about sexual orientation, because this thread really isn't the place.:thumbsup:

That's been done many times . You're not going to change your complacency on the issue and others aren't going to change their hostility towards your attitude. We have the law on our side though.

That's been done many times . You're not going to change your complacency on the issue and others aren't going to change their hostility towards your attitude. We have the law on our side though.

Is that the royal "we"

Archived