Lee Rigby's regiment tells EDL where to go.

So those so call hero should hide behind us after work? What has most of them done for country to be class as hero? Them nicking Iraq fuel is hardly fighting for UK,

Soldiers do what they are ordered to do. It's politicians who decide what they do and it's the public who are responsible for choosing and holding to account those politicians. It appears to me that you are blaming soldiers for public's failure when choosing politicians.

The "left" are not in cahoots with radical Islam, it's just that some people choose strange bedfellows and believe that "my enemy's enemy is my friend", which a lot of the time they aren't.

This leads to "lefties" like Ken Livingstone and Goerge Galloway cosying up to some right nutters.

Its a bit more than that when they're appointing an Islamic extremist like Azad Ali as their vice chair.

Soldiers do what they are ordered to do. It's politicians who decide what they do and it's the public who are responsible for choosing and holding to account those politicians. It appears to me that you are blaming soldiers for public's failure when choosing politicians.

So soldiers are muppets and not hero's then

Because this is 2013 and racism should play no part in a modern democratic society. :(

There are no more EDL supporters. Just a few of the ones who have fallen away have returned. :hihi:

Muslim hate anyone that Doesnt agree with them , is that OK?

I would say that the quote in the OP is saying, when you go to the marches protests don't make it obvious your a squaddie so to keep the governments line as neutral.

I would say that muslims have not taken responsibility for the action and as such are in denial. Working people are straining at the front line pressure to remain calm whilst the hierarchy sit isolated from the truth in their detached country houses.

I reckon people have had enough of being taken for a ride.

I would say that muslims have not taken responsibility for the action and as such are in denial.

Did you 'take responsibility' for Stephen Lawrence's murder or Anthony Walker's?

I hope not because the only people 'responsible' for murders are the murderers.

Archived