Urgent help needed re Bailiffs

They would be more chance of hell freezing over than me giving them a penny...

So you think the council should have no means of enforcing bus lanes and you should just be able to drive where you like and face no consequences?

So you think the council should have no means of enforcing bus lanes and you should just be able to drive where you like and face no consequences?[/Q

Like I said I make sure I don't drive in bus lanes and get fined in the first place.. what anybody else wants to do is up to them.

But like you also said, if you did you wouldn't pay the fine. Do you think the council should be able to enforce bus lanes when people less rule respecting than you (like the OPs partner) drive in them?

They should have paid the fine in the first instance.I basically have no sympathy for the op.I just hate money grabbing scumball debt collectors and bailiffs,if you don't pay up though these are the type of low life you get on your case.

What are you on about.who gives a rats arse about bus lanes just don't go in them thats all I know...

You said people shouldn't pay bus lane fines.

I can live with people being pursued for owing the rates and things they should pay, but for bus lane and parking fines no stuff um

If the council can't police bus lanes then they may as well scrap them. Is that what you want? :confused:

They should have paid the fine in the first instance.I basically have no sympathy for the op.I just hate money grabbing scumball debt collectors and bailiffs,if you don't pay up though these are the type of low life you get on your case.

People don't all pay up straight away do they though.

So what do you think should happen then?

It is scary how these so called Bailiffs are allowed to operate :(

That is why it is better to deal with it when you still have control. When those letters tell you that if the fine remains unpaid it will get very expensive they aren't joking! lol

I assume that your partner is a new driver who hasn't learned the ropes yet! :hihi:

That is why it is better to deal with it when you still have control. When those letters tell you that if the fine remains unpaid it will get very expensive they aren't joking! lol

I assume that your partner is a new driver who hasn't learned the ropes yet! :hihi:

Perhaps he thought they were merely invoices.

Archived