Kills and burns 9 children and now begs not to be executed

No he shouldn't, one small mistake shouldn't cost his family to lose bread winner, why should his kids be made into single parent family, two wrongs Dont make a right

My bold=

9 murders is not one small mistake. :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 01-06-2013 at 01:58 ----------

Dont be stupid. You're just trying to cause trouble.

I'm just stating the obvious, the thread was started at 1919 yesterday and how many posts do we have so far?

Yes I think it should be enough to warrant execution, but in the US it varies from state to state, some use capital punishment, some don't. So how will this work with it being in Afghanistan?

Considering he committed the atrocities off the reservation he should be tried under Afghanistan law.

Not much outrage or posts on the thread from the usual suspects when the victims are brown coloured is there but when its muslims it's a different story eh ? :rolleyes:

I Have said he should be shot?

I wouldn`t mind if they gave him to the victims families for their own justice.

No he shouldn't, one small mistake shouldn't cost his family to lose bread winner, why should his kids be made into single parent family, two wrongs Dont make a right

He has admitted premeditated murder of adults and kids, I very much doubt his kids would miss him when they realise what an evil swine he is.

Given the length of sentence he'll get if he avoids the death penalty, his kids had better get used to the idea of being in a single parent family anyway.

Archived