U18S.. Brinsworth whitehill ..Trials

New season is comming very soon .................. so players wanted for all positions ...........last season was fantastic and great .FUN . for everyone involved and this season will be even better ...........so if you want to join a great club , friendly , supportive , commited ...... plenty of laughs and support and ....HARD WORK ;) for the lads and everyone involved ..........look no further ..... ********So here it is********* ...........players wanted for Brinsworth whitehill u18s ..............so if you are a top player or your son or any member of the family are get them with us nxt season . pm me or call steve.... "Manager " ....07747465465 or Martin ..."Assistant Manager "..on ...07929176654 ...........or be at .......... Pheonix sports ground on Tuesday 4TH JUNE @ Bawtry Road ... 6:30 when trials start.

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 09:37 ----------

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 09:38 ----------

Trials start tonight everyone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, please feel free to call me or steve if you would like anymore information ,,,,,Hope to see you there .

---------- Post added 05-06-2013 at 09:03 ----------

Trials have gone great up to now............we have trials once again nxt monday... 10 / 6 / 13... at 6:30 , @ pheonix sports and social ground Bawtry road .....................As the side is looking we will require Goalkeeper, centre back , centre midfield ..................BUT trials are trials so dont worry if your not any of the positions just come along and we will see where you own qualitys will fit in with the rest of the lads ;)............Any questins call the numbers on the original post or pm me . Cheers

---------- Post added 08-06-2013 at 13:56 ----------

Just found out we will be in league 1 ;) ..So a very high standard and toUgh test for all the team , but everyone is well up for it ......IF YOU ARE BE AT THE NEXT TRIALS , DATE ABOVE :)

Archived