58 UAF arrested in London

This is nothing new, from 2009.

The English Defence League (EDL) protested in Manchester yesterday and once again the thugs from Unite Against Fascism (UAF) turned out to cause trouble.

As I’ve said previously, I have no interest in ethnic nationalism of the sort the EDL promote, but I get pretty ****** off when the fascist UAF get away with thuggery and are portrayed as “the good guys”. They’re nothing of the sort, they’re vicious, fascist thugs that would be a proscribed organisation if it wasn’t for the number of senior police offices and politicians that were amongst their ranks.

This protest saw 700 EDL supporters turn out – many more than previous protests and thanks in no small part to the UAF thugs who turn out to cause trouble every time the EDL have a protest. UAF had about 1,400 people – 2 UAF thugs for every EDL knuckle dragger.

But the fact that every time the UAF turn out to “counter protest” they always get violent hasn’t escaped the BBC who, for once, have been marginally critical of them. Could it be that the fascist UAF are falling out of favour with the lefty-loving BBC?

According to the BBC, the atmosphere was “quite nasty” and the UAF thugs were the ones that tried to break the police line to get at the EDL protesters.

It’s time the police cracked down on violent left wing extremist organisations like UAF. They use violence and intimidation to try and supress peoples’ constitutional right to protest. They attempt to bring every protest they disagree with to a premature end by getting violent, putting the public and police in danger. They violently attack anyone who disagrees with them and if that means attacking the police if they get in the way then they’re fair game to these violent fascists.

It’s time the police cracked down on violent left wing extremist organisations like UAF. They use violence and intimidation to try and supress peoples’ constitutional right to protest. They attempt to bring every protest they disagree with to a premature end by getting violent, putting the public and police in danger. They violently attack anyone who disagrees with them and if that means attacking the police if they get in the way then they’re fair game to these violent fascists.

Do you have anything to say about the EDL attacking the police?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329290/Woolwich-attack-More-100-English-Defence-League-supporters-gather-near-scene-killing.html

Its time that David Cameron, who is a signatory of Unite Against Fascism, looked again at his association with the organisation given its increasingly violent tendency and the fact that, breathtakingly, it has Azad Ali, an Islamic extremist at the top of the organisation.

"Azad Ali is the community affairs co-ordinator of the extremist Islamic Forum of Europe, which controls the East London Mosque and which is dedicated, in its own words, to changing the "very infrastructure of society, its institutions, its culture, its political order and its creed … from ignorance to Islam.” Through “hisbah” (the enforcement of Islamic law) and “jihad,” it aims to create a “global” Islamic dictatorship, the caliphate, and its “primary work” in this "is in Europe."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/andrewgilligan/100140248/ken-livingstones-anti-fascist-group-appoints-fascist-as-vice-chair/

There's a pic on twitter of them attacking an old man today.

Yes they got the message, but they don't give a toss about Lee Rigby's family, so out of fear and hatred they aim to cause trouble and intimidate people with opposing views to the ones they hold.

Two wrongs do not make a right. No matter how opposed you are to the EDL you do not counter them with violence. That makes you a hypocrite and just as bad as they are.

UAF are more extreme than the EDL and BNP.... just at the opposite end...

You can try to score points all day it will make no difference ,it seems I was right all along and your beloved UAF "angels" are just as bad as the EDL..go on man up and admit it

You can try to score points all day it will make no difference ,it seems I was right all along and your beloved UAF "angels" are just as bad as the EDL..go on man up and admit it

The UAF were arrested for refusing to move. In other words they didn't attack the police like your beloved EDL angels did. As a NF voter your views in support of far right violence are obvious.

The UAF were arrested for refusing to move. In other words they didn't attack the police like your beloved EDL angels did. As a NF voter your views in support of far right violence are obvious.

There you go again with your false suppositions, I vote for no one,I abhor violence and if you care to read the posts you may just realise I hold the EDL and UAF in equal contempt as re their actions when they get together you really do have a large pair of blinkers stuck on your nose,the best thing about it is I bet youve never seen a EDL or UAF thug in the flesh,they look and act the same you know.Tell you what lets trawl the old stories about the EDL and UAF and count the arrests up ,I bet theres not much between them.

What do the UAF hope to achieve with these actions?

No idea what they hope to achieve other than silence anyone with views different to theirs (If the EDL were saying behead all muslims/all darkies go home etc then rightly so, but they are not)

what they actually are achieving is more support for the group they hate so much they will be outnumbered on these sort of things before long if they carry on.

There is a lot of idiots among the EDL but there is now a growing number of normal people, sick of being took for mugs as people..as a country.

There you go again with your false suppositions, I vote for no one,I abhor violence and if you care to read the posts you may just realise I hold the EDL and UAF in equal contempt as re their actions when they get together you really do have a large pair of blinkers stuck on your nose,the best thing about it is I bet youve never seen a EDL or UAF thug in the flesh,they look and act the same you know.Tell you what lets trawl the old stories about the EDL and UAF and count the arrests up ,I bet theres not much between them.

You have admitted voting NF in the past. The NF is the most anti-Semitic pro-Nazi party on the far right. The UAF may get arrested but they don't throw bottles at the police and the don't give Nazi salutes. If you want to see an EDL supporter giving a Nazi salute see the third photo in the link below showing an EDL supporter giving a Nazi salute and sporting a swastika tattoo;

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2013/05/509869.html

I look forward to you showing a photo of a UAF supporter doing the same.

Archived