58 UAF arrested in London

There's a quite simple solution to end all this conflict... the EDL will disappear.. the BNP will implode... and then perhaps we can all start rebuilding the mess this country is in. And by that I mean all the people who are here, all races and all religions and all culture...

The simple solution is, vote UKIP and lets move on...

They've even promised to end the bedroom tax... :)

---------- Post added 02-06-2013 at 14:49 ----------

You have admitted voting NF in the past. The NF is the most anti-Semitic pro-Nazi party on the far right. The UAF may get arrested but they don't throw bottles at the police and the don't give Nazi salutes. If you want to see an EDL supporter giving a Nazi salute see the third photo in the link below showing an EDL supporter giving a Nazi salute and sporting a swastika tattoo;

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2013/05/509869.html

I look forward to you showing a photo of a UAF supporter doing the same.

I've heard that the Nazi salutes, yesterday, were from the scummy UAF idiots in attempt to cause trouble... are you really so gullible?...

---------- Post added 02-06-2013 at 14:51 ----------

There's a quite simple solution to end all this conflict... the EDL will disappear.. the BNP will implode... and then perhaps we can all start rebuilding the mess this country is in. And by that I mean all the people who are here, all races and all religions and all culture...

The simple solution is, vote UKIP and lets move on...

They've even promised to end the bedroom tax... :)

---------- Post added 02-06-2013 at 14:49 ----------

I've heard that the Nazi salutes, yesterday, were from the scummy UAF idiots in attempt to cause trouble... are you really so gullible?...

Lemarxist - The photo in your link is the work of photo shop lol :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-06-2013 at 15:03 ----------

More from the religion of peace..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334580/Man-admitted-threats-kill-Prince-Harry-just-hours-brutal-murder-Drummer-Lee-Rigby.html

You have admitted voting NF in the past. The NF is the most anti-Semitic pro-Nazi party on the far right. The UAF may get arrested but they don't throw bottles at the police and the don't give Nazi salutes. If you want to see an EDL supporter giving a Nazi salute see the third photo in the link below showing an EDL supporter giving a Nazi salute and sporting a swastika tattoo;

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2013/05/509869.html

I look forward to you showing a photo of a UAF supporter doing the same.

Your right I did admit voting NF in the past ,I was probably answering one of your posts ,what you fail to admit though in your quest for forum immortality is the fact that it was about 40 yrs ago and you know that but of course that wouldnt suit your agenda would it.I havent voted for anyone for over 20 yrs I refuse to aid anyone that will be getting paid for doing nothing worth while.

Why would I want to see anyone never mind one of your EDL/UAF idiots doing anything oh and by the way the Swastika was being used long before nazi Germany adopted it and it is used widely in Hinduism and Buddhism so how do you know the wearer is not a Hindu or a Buddhist or are you relying on supposition again.

As for the UAF, breaking the law is breaking the law no excuses they are as bad as the EDL in that respect admit it,live with it and get over it,neither faction would care if you were walking down the street while they were on the rampage,a UAF fist hurts just the same as a EDL one

I was in town on Saturday and walked through the UAF / EDL groups. Stood next to each other chanting. The problem is both groups are to the extreme of either end. 90% of society are happy to get on with each other in my opinion but the extremists on both sides shout the loudest.

To be honest it looked like weird beards v football hooligans outside the town hall.

http://news.sky.com/story/1098168/dozens-held-amid-protests-over-woolwich-death

Lee Rigby's family said they didn't want his death to be used as an excuse to attack others.

Did UAF not get the message?

in your rush to denounce the UAF you forgot one thing, wasn't it the BNP that was marching to lay a wreath and in doing so it was them that used his death for their own ends?

the UAF were there to stop the BNP, rightly or wrongly, nothing to do with lee rigbys death

in your rush to denounce the UAF you forgot one thing, wasn't it the BNP that was marching to lay a wreath and in doing so it was them that used his death for their own ends?

the UAF were there to stop the BNP, rightly or wrongly, nothing to do with lee rigbys death

Lee Rigby's family said they didn't want his death to be used as an excuse to attack others.

BNP/EDL didn't want to attack others, they wanted to lay a wreath.

UAF turn up to attack/stop the BNP/EDL and in doing so went against the wishes of Lee Rigby's family.

Who gave the UAF the right to say who lays wreaths and who didnt,the UAF were simply looking for confrontation and were using the soldiers death to bring that about,immaterial of the BNPs actions surely the common sensical thing to do would be to let the BNP lay the wreath and avoid the obvious trouble both as bad as each other it seems in fact the UAF are worse in this instance.

BNP/EDL didn't want to attack others, they wanted to lay a wreath.

UAF turn up to attack/stop the BNP/EDL and in doing so went against the wishes of Lee Rigby's family.

its not just about attacking , its about using his death as a political tool to fuel their party

It seems the only time the UAF actually meet up is after the BNP/EDL arrange demos/meetings so explain to me why is it not the UAF who are the ones seeking confrontation.

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 13:17 ----------

its not just about attacking , its about using his death as a political tool to fuel their party

How do you know they were not simply recognizing and showing sympathy towards the death of a human being or have you joined the supposition,I know , club ?

It seems the only time the UAF actually meet up is after the BNP/EDL arrange demos/meetings so explain to me why is it not the UAF who are the ones seeking confrontation

errrm cos they were formed to counter the EDL/BNP, so they're only gonna turn up against them lol

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 13:22 ----------

How do you know they were not simply recognizing and showing sympathy towards the death of a human being or have you joined the supposition,I know , club ?

oh give over, your apologies and excuses are really weak today

But who gave the UAF the right to stop anybody doing anything, just because they don't agree with it? If any group gets permission for a march, then it's not the job of other members of the public to stop it, that's the authority's job, not of a mob of self appointed layabouts.

They're both as bad as one another, except that UAF only come out of the woodwork when there's the chance of a ruck, no other reason, it seems to the impartial bystander, like me.

Archived