Number 10 rocked by secret love affair

Sorry, had you down as a right wing fan boy. Apologies if I'm wrong.

Right wing ? lol. :D

Don't vote, don't read newspapers and never watch tv. Pretty much like to distance myself from all that crap, as far as possible. :)

---------- Post added 01-06-2013 at 23:51 ----------

Then you've only got yourself to blame.

Not at all, none of them have views representative of my own, or even anywhere near, so i've no-one to vote for.

What the devil is going on here then

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334483/No-10-rocked-secret-love-affair-Stunned-PM-holds-crisis-talks-fears-tryst-blow-political-agenda-water.html

Obviously pointless speculating regarding any detail but this looks like a precursor to something big. Having planted the seed of a story it will be impossible to suppress. Be interesting to see what party is involved.

'PM fears tryst will blow political agenda out of the water.'

....Or rather he hopes it does...

Just as another major scandal is also about to break over Lords / MPs' megabucks corruption charges regarding lobbying which is said to rival the MPs expenses scandal for potential public outrage...

There's nothing like a sex scandal for burying other news is there...

'PM fears tryst will blow political agenda out of the water.'

....Or rather he hopes it does...

Just as another major scandal is also about to break over Lords / MPs' megabucks corruption charges regarding lobbying which is said to rival the MPs expenses scandal for potential public outrage...

There's nothing like a sex scandal for burying other news is there...

Hadn't thought of that but it's so obvious. Now just think of two cabinet ministers with either unwanted policies or who have upset no 10 in some other way. So many permutations. Out them, kill off some half-baked policies and protect the cash for questions MPs/peers all in one go while giving Cameron the chance to look like a strong leader.

From the article:

"It is understood that the Prime Minister was told of the relationship - which does not involve anyone serving in the Cabinet - within the past few weeks."

So no one serving in the cabinet involved; hardly a big deal for number 10 then.

Personally i couldn't care less as it's none of my business.

Normally I would agree, but politicians, especially those who espouse a certain lifestyle choice or "morality" should be subject to scrutiny if their private activities don't match this.

Such as John "Back to Basics" Major and his adulterous carrying on.

It's relevant.

Archived