A61 accident in chesterfield

A relative of mine happened to be passing the aftermath of the accident on the Strines road off the A57 yesterday afternoon / early evening and I'm not going to describe what he saw in respect to the friends and family of the poor chap who lost his life but it all sounded terrible and it has definitely very much shaken up my relative.

My thoughts are with the family and friends of all involved in these terrible accidents. It always deeply saddens me when I think about the fact that these poor souls leave home without knowing that they won't return.

math.. when no bikes are out say in deep snow or ice there are no bike accidents, when many 1000s are out on a hot Sunday in Summer a number will have collisions. It is very sad for all those involved, family and friends. Accidents are usually life changing because bikers are most vunerable

Archived