People who feel the need to 'share' their music with their neighbours.

What is it about warm, sunny weekends thet impels certain selfish, inconsiderate people to drag their music systems onto their lawns and inflict their taste in music on the whole neighbourhood? Are they so self-deluded as to believe that everybody wishes to hear the same music as them at the same time as them or are they just arrogant, ignorant prats?

We had the same issue last weekend from a neighbour to the rear of us.

It was a good job i had to pressure wash the decking,mow the lawns and get the electric hedge trimmer out otherwise i'd have been beside my self with annoyance.:hihi: (that s a dig at the noisy gardeners on the other side of me @ 8.30 this morning)

We had the same issue last weekend from a neighbour to the rear of us.

It was a good job i had to pressure wash the decking,mow the lawns and get the electric hedge trimmer out otherwise i'd have been beside my self with annoyance.:hihi: (that s a dig at the noisy gardeners on the other side of me @ 8.30 this morning)

I have a neighbour who is a very active pensioner. He loves jet-washing flowerpots at eight in the morning. He also has a parrot that is placed in the garden on sunny days and it makes the most horrible, shrill noise.

Buy a drum kit. Learn to play and tune it in the garden on nice summer days. If you get really good you could play along (loudly) with your neighbours. If you're feeling particularily evil, record a tuning session on to CD and leave it on loop when you go to work.

There are few more annoying things than someone hitting a snare drum every few seconds for an hour at a time. Especially when the timing keeps changing.

Archived