Millhouses park cafe

Wondered what everyone else thinks of cafe at millhouses park. I took my son today and thought we'd have a sandwich from the cafe, there was only a choice of three to take away and with my son being a bit fussy decided to both have a chip butty also on the take away menu. We waited ages , and when we opened them up we both cant have had more than a dozen chips on a tiny bread cake. These cost us THREE POUNDS EACH. a right rip off . Bad enough a can of coke cost us 1.50 each ( the ones that say multi pack , not to be sold separately.) almost a TENNER for two small cold chip butties and 2 cans of coke. Shocking!!!

millhouses cafe, is a complete rip off, the chips were not cooked when we purchased them last week for our boys , also as you said smallest breadcake going, i was going to complain but the place was so busy,

Wondered what everyone else thinks of cafe at millhouses park. I took my son today and thought we'd have a sandwich from the cafe, there was only a choice of three to take away and with my son being a bit fussy decided to both have a chip butty also on the take away menu. We waited ages , and when we opened them up we both cant have had more than a dozen chips on a tiny bread cake. These cost us THREE POUNDS EACH. a right rip off . Bad enough a can of coke cost us 1.50 each ( the ones that say multi pack , not to be sold separately.) almost a TENNER for two small cold chip butties and 2 cans of coke. Shocking!!!

So you saw the prices on the menu but bought them anyway, as your son is a fussy eater why didn't you take a picnic, cheaper and he coud have had something he liked. They only charge over inflated prices because people still pay them. We go to air show at RAF Waddington which is same but we take our own food

very over priced, I also cant believe you now have to pay in the car park- surely everybody will just park on the nearby roads for free?!

You could use the bus instead of advocating load of extra cars parking outside peoples homes or get a petition up to get charges removed:D I spent many happy hours in that park as a child and we came all the way from Ecclesfield without a car

I actually walk everywhere as much as I can but just thinking of families/ elderly people that could do with driving and parking close and not paying a fortune on the bus, as well as residents that are now going to have a load of cars outside there houses.

Archived